019. SOMETHING THEY DON'T

Chapter nineteen
"Something they don't."

Caroline was out to dinner with the whole Hummel and Hudson clan but she had gone to use the restroom before they left so they all had headed to the car which was why Caroline had walked out of breadsticks by herself but as she did, someone jumped her and put a bag over her head along with tying her hands and feet together, where they then picked her up and carried her away.

And it wasn't till she was sitting down did the bag get pulled off of her head and as it was, Caroline winced as she saw a bright light facing her although once her vision began to come back into focus, she furrowed her brows, looking around her and seeing that she was in her school auditorium "what the hell?" she asked, going to stand up but as she did, she realized her hands were tied behind her back as she huffed, looking down her feet were also tied to the chair that she was sitting in "seriously?" she asked.

Lifting her head back up, she looked around "hello!" she called out but didn't get a response as she huffed, trying to get her hands free but she couldn't, as she huffed, realizing it was no use, and as she lifted her head up, looking at the ceiling, someone then walked in front of her "wow, giving up already? I thought she would've fought harder. Yet again when you ended up dropping her for that Rachel girl she didn't exactly fight for you either." a girl said, and when she did, Caroline furrowed her brows, bringing her head back down as she looked at the girl standing in front of her with crossed arms, as Jesse then came into view "well, I did technically cheat on her." he said.

As Caroline then rolled her eyes "is this some ploy so I could finally listen to what you have to say?" she asked him, but when she did, the girl looked to Jesse "we'll let you talk and when she's ready let us know." she told him, turning on her heel and walking off, leaving Caroline and Jesse there, and once Jesse knew she was gone, he looked back at Caroline "your brother and Kurt have been texting you nonstop wondering where you went." he told her as Caroline raised her brows "and I'm guessing to slow suspicion of you kidnapping me that you texted them something?" she asked "I told them you ran into a friend, didn't say who." Jesse told her as Caroline huffed "great my brother's gonna think I'm with Puck." she told him, knowing that was the last thing she needed.

"Are you guys a thing now?" Jesse asked her, crossing his arms "me and Puck? No! We're friends have been for a long time now! Wait, why do you care? Is this because he stopped you from kissing me last time I saw you?" Caroline asked him "that and because he got in the way of me getting to explain to you, why I did what I did." Jesse told her "then tell me because clearly you're not gonna untie me until I hear you out!" Caroline voiced as Jesse huffed "you know who Rachel's mom is, right?" he asked her "yes, she's your coach. I may be staring daggers at Rachel and am no longer on speaking terms with her but I have no choice but to listen to her drama in glee club like everyone else." Caroline shared.

"Yes! So, the day that we met in the music store my plan was at first to run into Rachel but instead of running into her, I ran into you, literally seeing as you almost fell to the ground because of me." Jesse shared, as Caroline furrowed her brows again "so, everything between us? The dates, hanging out, me giving myself to you, and you loving me and me loving you back was all part of some plan to get mommy and daughter back together?" she asked "no, no, no!" Jesse voiced, walking toward's her as he crouched down to her, putting his hands on the side of her face "that's what I'm trying to tell you, all of the stuff with Rachel was fake. Me hanging out with her was all apart of the plan, I didn't tell you because I couldn't have you finding out." he told her.