033. DANGERS OF DRINKING

Chapter thirty three
"Dangers of drinking."

After that it seemed Sam had broken up with Quinn and now was dating Santana, which Caroline wasn't even paying attention to seeing as he used her to try and make Quinn jealous, so when she was walking in the hallway, Puck walked up to her putting his arm around her "hey, care bear, so I know you're all full of rage and on top of that stressed about the upcoming regionals, which is why I'm inviting you to a party." he told her as Caroline raised her brows "you act like this is the first time, I've been to a party. Jesse used to take me to vocal adrenaline one's all the time although I guess these will be toned down a bit and nobody's gonna be jumping off the roof into the pool." she shared, as they headed down the stairs.

"Who's throwing it?" she asked him "Rachel." Puck told her "then I'm not going." Caroline told him as Puck huffed "come on! Her parents are out of town!" he voiced as Caroline chuckled "yeah but Rachel's party is gonna suck, nobody's gonna get drunk, let alone wasted and she'll probably make us play some stupid board game rather then beer pong or spin the bottle. And her with her taste in music? Nobody's gonna be dancing either. We'll all be standing around watching paint dry." she shared, as Puck shrugged, as the two continued walking down the steps "I'll steal some bottles of liquor from my parents." Caroline told him.

As his phone then rang "you go for, Puck." Puck said as Caroline looked at him confused as they reached the bottom "no, but his ID can." he said as the two ran into Santana, Britney, Mercedes and Artie "okay, if we're all in, it's settled. The Rachel Berry house party train wreck extravaganza is officially a go." Mercedes told them "emphasis on train wreck." Caroline told them, as they all nodded.

That night, Finn was being the designated driver and Caroline told him that she'd be out in a second as she grabbed two bottles of liquor from her parents liquor cabinet, putting them in her purse along with some red solo cups as she walked out of the house, Kurt watched her lock the door, as Caroline ran over to the car but when she opened the backseat she saw someone she didn't know "oh, Kurt is this your friend?" she asked, climbing into the back and sitting down as Kurt chuckled "yes, Caroline, he's my friend, his names.." he was telling her as Blaine held his hand out "Blaine Anderson." he told her "Caroline Hudson." Caroline told him, bringing her hand up and shaking hands with him, as Finn began driving off "so, you guys ready for Rachel's party?" he asked them.

"No." Caroline told him, opening her purse and pulling out the red solo cups "who want's a shot? Well minus Finn since he's driving." she told them as Kurt furrowed his brows "a shot of what?" he asked her "oh, Kurt you've gotta be joking." Caroline told him "here." Blaine told her, reaching out and taking the red solo cups as Caroline began taking the bottle of tequila out, opening it, she began pouring it into one of the cups "you brought alcohol?" Finn asked her as Caroline raised her brows "you thought I was gonna go to Rachel's party sober? Besides this might be the only amount of alcohol we get to drink tonight.' she told him, stopping pouring as Blaine pulled that cup out and reached to the front handing it to Kurt, who took it.

Caroline then began pouring two for her and Blaine as he held the red solo cups "Kurt you never told me that your sister was so fun." Blaine told him as Caroline smirked "that's because the two of them have never partied with me." she told him, laughing as Blaine joined her "party? You? When?" Kurt asked, laughing as Finn shook his head "yeah, Caroline you're parties were basically glee club hangouts. That's not exactly a party." he told her as Caroline closed the bottle and put it back in her purse, grabbing her red solo cup as Blaine held it out to her "you remember all those times that when I told you and mom that I was going to be early?" she asked "yeah.." Finn trailed off, furrowing his brows "I was actually sneaking out my window and going out to parties with Jesse." Caroline told him, and as realization hit Finn "cheers!" Kurt voiced, laughing as he turned to the back holding his cup out, him, Blaine and Caroline all clinked glasses as they took their first shot of the night.