076. SADIE HAWKINS

Chapter seventy six
"Sadie Hawkins."

And after the rumor Britney had spread about Caroline, Sam felt like crap for letting it happen so even after she cheated on him, he was trying to work on making it up to her, and he started it off by looking into the warblers to see if they were cheating and everyday he came to her with a new random theory which was why he was following her down the hallway "look, I'm telling you. It's been keeping me up at night. Something weird's going on with the warblers. They're doing all those weird flips and superhuman jumps at sectionals." he shared.

"Sam, I already told they took vocal adrenalines workout routine." Caroline told him "yeah, but when I talked to Blaine, he told me about round face warbler who was there when he went back to dalton, but come sectionals poof he's gone." Sam shared "then what's your theory today, Sam? Cause last time you told me it was extra caffeine, then it was human growth hormones, and yesterday it was the red pill or blue pill from the matrix. I mean, you can't keep making these accusations of them cheating without evidence." Caroline told him.

"Well, then I'll find some evidence. After what Britney did to you, I'm not gonna stop until I make it up to you." Sam told her, making Caroline scoff as she turned to "Sam, we're not friends, you don't need to fix something your girlfriend did!" she voiced, although unknowing to her, Blaine was walking up to them, in which as she turned to Sam, it went in slow motion for him as her hair flowed, he then found himself staring into her eyes and then down at her lips that were moving fast from how she was arguing with Sam, she then pulled out her chapstick and put it on her lips.

And when she did, Tina then stepped out of the choir room "guys, you're late." she told them as Caroline looked at Sam "look, I've gotta go, okay?" she asked him, turning around and walking inside the room "I will find evidence!" Sam voiced, as Caroline looked at Blaine and smiled at him "hey, ready Mr President?" she asked him and when she did, Blaine found himself quickly nodding "yeah. Yeah." he told her, following her inside.

The two of them along with Tina and Sugar were then sitting around a table as Blaine banged a gavel "this meeting of McKinley high's student council is now in session. First order of business, Cohen Chang, read the minutes from last meeting." he shared "Caroline ranted to you about Sam's theories toward's the warblers for forty five minutes." Tina shared, as Caroline scoffed "Blaine, he did it again today! Although this time he didn't give me a reason and I told him he needed to find evidence." she shared "it was helpful information. Thank you, secretary Cohan Chang. Treasure Mota, if we could go through the budget appropriations we were talking about last.." Blaine was sharing.

As Tina held her hand up "yes, Tina?" he asked her as Tina stood up "it is now officially a hundred and forty two days until prom, where all the hot girls get immediately snatched up by all the hot guys. Then sort of hot girls get asked out by sort of hot guys. And then all the rest of us have to sit around and wait for all the nerds and the freaks and the burnouts and the losers to work up some courage and ask us out.." Tina was ranting as, Caroline looked to Blaine, Blaine looked back at her both not understanding what the point of this was "to the most award night of heavy petting we're likely to get until we wake up in a nursing home getting groped by an orderly." Tina finished off.

In which Caroline chuckled "Tina, you have your looks about you. I mean you dated Artie then you dated Mike Chang. I don't understand why you're complaining?" she asked "say's the hot girl who attracts every boy even Sebastian Smythe turned bi for you!" Tina voiced as Blaine then jumped in "Tina, what are you suggesting?" he asked "I propose the first annual McKinley high Said Hawkins dance." Tina shared and when she did, Caroline turned right to Blaine knowing the story about what happened to him at one "it's what you call a dance where the girls ask the guys." Tina clarified.