059. SCREW PROM

Chapter fifty nine
"Screw prom."

All everyone could talk or think about right now was prom and for Caroline even though she had a loving boyfriend who cared about her and would never do what Jesse did to her last year, but Caroline couldn't handle it, always walking away when anyone talked about it or she just just them out, in which her mother thought buying her a prom dress would change her opinion on it, but it didn't.

Which was why she had brought it to school with her and into the girls bathroom, and was shoving it in the toilet and hitting the flush, but it wouldn't go down as she huffed, bringing her foot up and shoving it in more, and hitting flush, yet it still wouldn't go away, although in the end she was destroying it so that was still something.

Although as she was doing this unknowing to her Rachel had seen her feet in the bathroom and heard her flushing the toilet multiple times "Caroline?" she asked, knocking on the bathroom door, and as she did, Caroline turned unlocking it and as she did, Rachel looked at her with furrowed brows "what are you doing?" she asked her "flushing my prom dress down the toilet. Although, it's not exactly working." Caroline shared, turning around and looking at it, as Rachel's jaw dropped seeing it, Caroline then huffed pulling it out of the toilet and walking out of the bathroom, only to end up throwing it in the trash on her way out.

The next day were getting a announcement over the school's PA system by Sue "good morning, McKinley high. First of all, those of you thoughtful enough to leave maternity gifts outside my office both I and my unborn child thank you..for the lackluster Cracker Barrel meat and cheese medleys and I'm sure that my trash can will find them delicious. Now it's time to announce this year's senior prom court nominee's. Your choices for prom king are..Rick, the stick, Nelson. President Britney S Pierce. That's weird. And also Finn Hudson." she shared.

And when she did, Caroline's eyes went wide remembering how Finn was nominated last year but got kicked out along with Sam because of her and Jesse, making her choice to not go even more prominent "and now on to the category we all really care about..prom queen." Sue shared "Becky for prom queen 2012." Becky said as Sue continued "Missy Gunderson. Santana Lopez. And Quinn Fabray. Congratulations to all our nominees." she told them, as the announcements then ended.

Walking into glee club, Caroline sat down next to everyone else, as Mr Schuester came in along with Britney "okay, a big congrats to all our prom nominees." Mr Schuester told them, as some people clapped "but, hey, listen up. We are all winners. Because Principal Figgins..asked new directions to sing again this year! Come on!" Mr Schuester shared and as everyone cheered, Caroline didn't as she crossed her arms "count me out." she mumbled and when she did, Puck turned to her, realizing the two of them seemed to be having the same opinion on this whole prom thing.

"All right, Britney has an announcement." Mr Schuester then told them as he stepped away "hello my fellow Americans. The theme for this years prom will be..dinosaurs." Britney told them "sheer genius." Santana said "I was inspired by the new girl, Joe who reminds me of a cave women. The refreshments will be berries, meat and rainwater. As you are no doubt aware, the US elections are riddled with corruptions. Therefore to keep the prom elections completely aboveboard. I have appointed Santana and Quinn to count the ballads." Britney shared "what? That makes no sense." Kurt told her.

"Shut it, Richard Simmons. Yes, Quinn's my homegirl, but I don't trust her. And you know she doesn't trust me." Santana told him "we'll keep each other honest." Quinn told them "you know, it's actually not a bad idea." Mercedes told them "and last but not least, all hair gel has been banned from the prom." Britney shared, as Blaine started laughing "right." he told her "I'm actually not going. Hair gel was not invented until almost..thirty million year after the upper Paleolithic Stone Age. And frankly I don't like the way you look. Therefore, anyone who shows up to prom wearing hair gel..will be turned away at the door. I hereby decree this to be the best prom ever." Britney shared "okay, let's start thinking of dinosaur songs." Mr Schuester told them as the bell rang.