053. LOVES IN THE AIR, FOR SOME

Chapter fifty three
"Loves in the air, for some."

Being back in school it seems Caroline had missed a Spanish fiasco seeing as when she came back, Mr Schuester was no longer the Spanish teacher but now the history teacher, and to add to her problems valentines day was coming up, in which her and Kurt seemed to be the only one's down in the dumps as they sat at the piano together sulking as Finn was letting Rachel play the drums and Tina and Mike were taking cute couple photos together as Santana and Britney were being all lovey to their right,

Mr Schuester who was now engaged and fully in love walked in "okay everybody, let's hear it for love." he told them all as everyone sitting down clapped as he wrote on the board "your assignment for valentines day is to find and perform the world's greatest love songs. Now, regionals is next week and we still need to raise two hundred and fifty dollars for costumes and hair spray." he shared "oh god, not another bake sale." Kurt said "agreed." Caroline told him, putting her elbow down on the piano causing it to bang.

"If any student gives ten dollars we will sing these worlds greatest love songs to their valentine. We will serenade each classroom." Mr Schuester was telling them as everyone quickly protested "yes!" Rachel voiced "two years ago, we went room to room Christmas caroling. They threw food." Tina reminded them "and shoes." Mike added on, as Sugar was raising her hand "yes, Sugar?" Mr Schuester asked her as she took off her heart sunglasses "here's a spoon full of sugar for you all. Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff when you're rich." she told them, standing up "so here you go." she said, walking up to Mr Schuester and holding out a wad of cash.

"Uh, Sugar, I can take that." Mr Schuester tried to tell her "take it!" Kurt voiced "okay." Mr Schuester told them as he took it from her "everyone, give it up for Sugar for paying for our final net and cummerbunds." he shared as everyone clapped "I love the sound of applause, even if I have to buy it." Sugar said to Mr Schuester as she then looked to them all "okay, everyone, look under your chairs. Except you Artie, you're chair kept moving so I hid your surprise in the waste basket." she shared, in which Caroline's eyes went wide, Kurt handed her a box of chocolate while holding another one in his hand.

"V day is my fav day ever. And to help me celebrate my daddy's throwing me a huge, ridic party at breadstix and I'm naming it the sugar shack. And..drumroll, Rachel." Sugar said as Rachel gave a really bad drumroll "you're all invited!" Sugar voiced, as many people cheered "but you have to bring a date." Sugar told them, and when she did, Caroline went to slam her elbow on the piano again but instead she caught the air and fell off of the piano bench "no single people allowed. They're sad and boring and they don't exist in my world." Sugar shared, putting her sunglasses back on.

"Says the most single person in here." Caroline mumbled as she got up off the floor, but Sugar heard her as she looked to her "not for long." she told her, as she giggled, all Caroline wanted to do was barf, as she slammed her hand on the piano, making it ding as Mr Schuester winced.

And as valentines began going by, they all were sitting in the choir room as Mr Schuester walked in "Artie, four wheels on the floor, please. Rachel you had an announcement." he said "yeah, actually. Finn and I have an announcement we'd like to make." Rachel shared, as her and Finn got up and walked to the front of the room, Caroline furrowed her brows, Mr Schuester walked over and found seat.

"Finn and I proud to announce.." Rachel shared, as she lifted her hand up and showed a ring "that were finally getting married.' she told them all as Caroline's eyes went wide "what the actually, fuck!" she voiced while everyone else's voices got drowned out "yeah, I'm with Caroline. When's the babies due date?" Puck asked "wait, guys, have you carefully thought this through?" Mr Schuester asked "yes and are parents are totally behind us. And your plan to stop us by telling them totally backfired, Mr Schue." Rachel told him.