104. IT'S BEEN A CRAZY YEAR

Chapter one hundred and four

"It's been a crazy year." 

Then soon October was gone and November had come and Caroline couldn't find it in her schedule to head down to Ohio for thanksgiving, having been in the booth non stop meet her album due date, where sour was then dropped right at the end of November, which the first track was brutal which was a song she created when she thought everything she planned was over, followed by the second track traitor which was about Jesse and how he cheated on her with Rachel and betrayed her, then the third was was drivers license which was the song she wrote about Jesse, then the fourth track was one step forwards three steps back which was about Sam.

Then there the fifth track called deja vu which was about was Jesse, then there was the sixth good 4 u which wasn't really about anyone maybe Sam after she cheated on him and moved onto Britney and did nothing when she spread rumors about her but it also could've been about Jesse after he broke her, the seventh track enough for you was about both of them, the eighth track happier was about Jesse and how she realized after everything he'd done to her he seemed to be dating his teammate.

Then the ninth track was of course jealousy, jealousy which she had wrote about all the girls from not just her school but her own glee club who she always felt less next to even though they all seemed to think she was getting everything she wanted, then tenth track was favorite crime which was written about Jesse and how even though over and over their relationship was messy they were each other's favorites in the end, then the last track was hope ur ok which she had written about so many people who were struggling and she wanted to share the same words with the rest of the world to let people know that even though they were hurting and maybe alone someone cared.

And right away it was sold out, where thankfully her friends and loved one's were able to buy one themselves seeing as she had none available to send, where she had even signed a surprise few of them, and as she was then doing magazines, photoshoots and interviews about it promoting it, before she knew it was December and her record company was breathing down her neck for her to drop a Christmas song that would be in the top one hundred along with a music video to match.

Which was why right now, there was a house in view as the sound of sleigh bells could be heard, as her background singers voices came through, singing.

"Oh, Santa's gon' come and make you mine this Christmas."

Then Caroline's voice came in as backup vocals, as Santa Clause could be soon going into the house.

"Santa's gon' come and make you mine, mine (oh, Santa)Santa's gon' come and make you mine this Christmas (oh, Santa)
Santa's gon' come and make you mine, mine."

Then it went to Caroline in a Mrs Clause outfit as she was laying on the floor, kicking her feet behind her as she was writing a letter as she sang.

"Santa
If you get this letter
Won't you help me out?
I know you're kinda busy with your elves right now
And I don't know how
You do the things you do while I sleep on Christmas Eve
But it's amazing
And I bet that you could bring me back my baby
Because every time I see Christmas lights
I feel this burn inside
And I just can't take it."

Then it changed to her, shopping in the mall with her friends as she walked past a jewelry store she stopped seeing a familiar sight.