002. TOO MUCH SEX APPEAL

Chapter two
"Too much sex appeal."

Having gone to school with Finn, the two quickly parted ways, where as he went towards Rachel, Caroline quickly ran over to Artie, Mercedes and Tina "hey, guys." she told them "morning, Caroline." Artie told her, smiling up at her "M..Mercedes is.." Tina stuttered as Mr Schuester came up to them "morning, guys." he told them "hey, Mr Schue. we're just learning some runs." Mercedes shared "oh yeah?" Mr Schuester asked.

"So it goes." Mercedes told them as brought her left hand up to her and her other up in the air as she brought it down as she vocalized, Mr Schuester, Caroline, Artie and Tina then all did it after her, Mercedes then laughed "with the finger, huh? Oh, thank you." Mr Schuester told them "pretty fly for a white guy." Mercedes told him as Mr Schuester began to walk away from them "oh, thank you. Thank you. Hey, don't be late for rehearsal this afternoon!" he told them "we'll be there, Mr Schue!" Caroline called to him "all right!" Mr Schue yelled back, as they all officially went their separate ways.

Where today instead of being in the auditorium, they had moved to the choir room and as much as Caroline loved disco, she felt like the song they were singing today was not one capable of competing with vocal adrenaline, as they all stood in a circle with their hands in the middle.

"ah, freak out!" 

They sang, moving out of the circle and into a line, although they then began moving around each other as Rachel and Caroline bumped into each other

"la freak, c'est chic"

They all were then in a long line all behind Rachel Berry "energy guys. It's disco." Mr Schuester informed them, yet Caroline also began to realize it being disco and not the cool Saturday night fever disco but the kind that comes on that makes you want to change the radio was probably the reason for the lack or even her lack of energy to care.

"freak out."

They sang moving off the to the right side although nobody was doing it the same way, where Artie, Tina and Finn went out the opposite way, where with the amount of them that there were it honestly just looked sloppy.

"Ah, freak out."

They sang again, although Caroline was forcing a smile on her face, knowing that vocal adrenalin could be drilled to the bone and hate their songs but still smile through the pain and do the work "good with the hands. John Travolta, alright." Mr Schuester told them, as they then began to go in a circle around Artie.

"la freak, c'est chic

freak out."

They all sang, standing on any sided of Artie with their right hands in the air "we're freaking out. Let's go." Mr Schuester told them, but it seemed he even began to realize that it just wasn't working or at least Caroline hoped so.

"freak out

la freak, c'est chic."

They sang, doing a body roll "and up and out, you go down and.." Mr Schuester was telling them for the dance moves.

"have you heard

about the new dance craze?"

They all sang, bringing their hands down to their knees as they bent over to the right "good guys, good." Mr Schuester told them and all Caroline could think was that a word for it, because this was probably good back in that era but right now? They just looked like a joke.

"listen to us

I'm sure you'll be amazed."

Then not only did Rachel spin in front of Artie so he couldn't be seen but Rachel then bumped into Caroline again moving her out of the way as she kicked her foot out in front of Mercedes as they sang