♡Chapter 26♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy walked downstairs where she saw her uncle Danny holding his camera in his hands. The blonde 12 year old was pulling her suitcase behind her.

Once Danny sees Poppy, he points his camera over at her. "This is my niece Poppy. Now, Poppy, tell the viewers what you want for Christmas."

"A bunny rabbit." Poppy grinned, looking at her dad with a pleading look.

Jesse chuckled, placing his hands on Poppy's shoulders. "Oh, tinker-bell, you wish."

Poppy pouts. "Damn."

There was then a knock on the front door.

"I'll get that." Joey says as he opens the front door where he sees Olivia. "Hey, Olivia. Come in." Joey welcomes the girl in.

"Mom!" Poppy hugged her mother.

"Hey, tinker-bell." Olivia hugged her daughter back.

While Danny, Joey, Jesse, Stephanie, Michelle and DJ went away for Christmas with Jesse's parents Nick and Irene, the Katsopolis girl would be spending Christmas with her mom and uncles Caleb and Carson.

Jesse was very sad he wouldn't be spending Christmas with his daughter, but he understood that Poppy wanted to spend time with Carson, Caleb and Olivia.

"You packed your things?" Olivia asked her daughter.

"I'm all ready." Poppy nodded, holding her suitcase by its strap. Poppy then looked over at her dad. "Tell grandma and grandpa I love them and I wish them a merry Christmas." Poppy told her dad.

"I will." Jesse nodded, kissing his daughter on the top of her head. "You be good for your mom and uncles."

"I will." Poppy promised. "Bye, Uncle Danny. Bye, Joey." Poppy waved.

"Bye." The two men wave.

"Tell DJ, Stephanie and Michelle I said bye." Poppy said.

"I will." Danny nodded.

"Come on, we better get going before more snow falls and we get stuck in it." Olivia chuckled. "Bye, guys." Olivia waved as she left the house with Poppy.

<~~~~~~~~>

Poppy was now at her moms and uncles house.

The blonde child was sat on the kitchen side, spraying whipped cream into her mouth.