Thirty-two

Listen to the song ------->

---------------------------------------------

All the blood had drained from my face. I had braced myself for many things but that, THAT was not one of them.

"What?" I squeaked in a small voice. Surely I had heard him wrong. Ellie couldn't be pregnant, no, not with his kid, not with his first kid. I was suppose to be the mother of his first child, not someone else. I was repulsed by the very idea of a little Hunter inside that girl.

"I'm sorry love, I swear I had no idea. She told me the day after you left."

I was beyond devastated, I was in agony. How could he do this to me?! How could he get her pregnant! He couldn't be with me of his ex fiancé was having his kid!

I was angry. I was angry at him, her, myself, everyone. I couldn't stop my self from saying what I said next, I wanted to hurt him like he hurt me.

"I slept with Tyler." The moment I hung up, I began to cry. What was wrong with me?! Why would I tell him that? I could never, and would never do that to him! Ergh! You're an Mary-Margret!

I clutched at my stomach as I ran towards the ladies restroom, throwing up everything I had inside. If only I could throw up my pain and the mess I'd just created. Why would I do that? I battled myself inside to stop myself from walking right out the airport and running away for ever. In another country, in another world entirely, far away from everyone else and all my problems.

******

I eat, cried, and slept my entire flight away. I was a complete mess when I woke up from a deep, dreamless sleep. I had half an hour before my plane landed, so I used that time to make myself look presentable. I had to do my makeup and hair in the bathroom. I wouldn't let them see that I had been crying, especially not Hunter. In fact, I wouldn't him to think I was perfectly fine, better off without him and his baby mana drama.

Truth be told, up underneath it all, I was beyond hurt I wanted to turn the plane around and head back to Italy, where I could hide for an eternity.

I knew I had just dug up a huge hole by lying to Hunter, but it was the first thing I thought of out of hurt. That was no excuse though, I'd just added on to my problems. What was I thinking? Oh right, I wasn't thinking at all.

There was a giant knot in my throat as my plane began its descent down. You'd think I'd be more than happy to be home, which in a slim to nil way, I was, but I was dreading it. I could only hope that he wouldn't be at the airport. Which, nine times out of ten, he probably wouldn't be.

Which I was I was completely surprised to find him there along with the rest of them. He stood of to the side with his arms folded across his chest and a blank expression on his face.

"My baby!" My mother took me and engulfed me in her arms, kissing every inch of me. "Oh I've missed you!"

My dad came and joined in. "Welcome back baby girl." He hugged us both.

"Mom! Dad!" Words couldn't explain how happy I was to see them. I had never been separated from the for so long, not since my umbilical cord had been cut.

They hugged my so tight that I could barely breath, but I didn't mind, that how much I missed them.

Sarah's parents hugged me next. "How was it dear? Geez, look at you, you look amazing! Maybe I need to go and get some Italian sun!" Tammy laughed.

I laughed as she kissed my cheek. "Thanks."

After infinite hugs and kisses they finally told me they'd see me at home, they would give Hunter and I some time alone before we all went out to celebrate. Little did they know, Hunter was the last person I wanted to spend alone time with. I was guessing they hadn't know about the little "bundle of joy" on the way, or they wouldn't have suggested such a thing.