Four

"Oh god tell me your joking?!"

"Nope. You were pissy drunk." I laughed.

"That's why I have this killer headache. Hell, I don't even remember most of last night."

I shook my head. "You've got to do better." I laughed as she whacked me with a pillow. We were sitting on the floor in her bedroom painting our toenails.

"And just where were you last night?" She accused.

I blushed, both embarrassment and annoyance fueling it. "I waisted my night with that jerk Clerk."

"Lucky you. He was really hot."

"And he was also a pig." I felt my eyes roll in their sockets.

"Oh my, what happened?" She asked in a motherly tone.

"Well, he tried to sleep with me-"

"What?! What happened?!"

"I turned him down, and apparently with good reason. He had a girlfriend."

"Ugh! I hate guys like that."

"Frankly, I feel sorry for that girl." I breathed. Apparently she didn't know her boyfriend and how willing he was to cheat.

"All men are pigs." She stated simply.

"Not all." I sighed. There was still one who was perfect, but he was taken, completely taken for good.

She rolled her eyes. "Oh get over your unhealthy crush all ready. You're only gonna drive yourself mad."

"Unhealthy crush on who?" Hunter snickered.

"Oh my god get out!" Sarah flung a shoe at her door which he kindly dodged.

My cheeks were beat red. This was yet another reason why I was glad I was an only child.

He laughed. "I don't get you girls. You sit in your rooms and do makeup and gossip all day."

"I don't get you guys. You sit in your funky rooms and watch porn all day." I tried to hold back my snicker at her comeback. This was typical Hunter and Sarah.

He rolled his eyes. "FYI, I have a fiancé so I don't need dirty videos."

"Alright get out." She shot.

He laughed as he made his way back out. "Mom said we're leaving in a few, so you'd better hurry up."

We were all going to Joe's Crab Shack for lunch. It was on the board walk so Sarah and I would get the chance to lol for possible jobs.

"Ugh, I'm not looking forward to spending time with "The Thing". Not even close." Sarah grumbled.

"Who are you telling." I frowned. There was nothing worse then watching the guy you loved be loved by someone else.

She sighed, hugging my shoulders lightly. "You know we don't have to go right?"

I laughed sadly. "Uh, we kind of do. Even my parents are going." Whenever Hunter came home, we always went out to do something together as one big group. Last time we had went to the Opry. Before, I used to be excited for these outings, now that there was an extra face to the crowd, not so much.

"Well, at least he won't be able to keep his eyes off of you." Sarah had dolled me up, channeling my distaste that she knew I would soon feel. She managed to straighten my hair and do my makeup. She gave me one of her short sun dresses to wear. Along with my wedges, it made my long tanned legs look even longer.

"Oh trust me, I'm sure he'll be able to. Have you seen her?"

She made a gagging sound. "Believe me I have. I saw her half naked this morning on accident. I don't care what my parents say, I am sleeping at your place until she is gone."