Three

"Are you insane?! Mom and dad are going to kill you!"

The blood from my face had completely drained, I was devastated. I mean, he couldn't be my knight and shinning armor if he was running off with some other shimmy ding-dong princess!

"She's pregnant isn't she?!" Sarah accused.

"No! Of course not!" He defended. "We're in love, people get married when they're in love."

"Not at 19 they don't. Hunter you barely know this girl, how the hell could you be in love with her?!"

"She's the one for me, I know she is. She's the girl I want to be with, the one I want to spend my life with. Geez Sarah can't you just be happy for us?"

This was one conversation that I just couldn't listen to. That was suppose to be me he was talking about! Not some other girl! Me, not her.

How stupid could I be? I was naive enough to think that I could actually get a guy like that. Who was I even kidding?! He was young, tan, tall, blonde, and muscular. If he got any more out of my league he would be in outer space.

My feet moved on their own accord as I shifted heavily out of my seat and back outside. One more moment in his beauty and I would have burst out in tears. I guess I was just going to have to let go of my unrequited fantasy. That was, after all, what he was. A fantasy. A fantasy I could never and would never have.

******

"My summer'a ruined forever." I said to the ceiling of my room.

Sarah sighed and propped her self up on her elbow. "Hunter is an idiot Mags. I honestly don't think he would be dumb enough to get married at 19. Well...he might be." She sighed.

"Gee, thanks." Hence the sarcasm.

"Oh Maggie come on, forget about my idiot brother. How many times do I have to tell you that you dodged a bullet."

Was she dumb, stupid, or retardid?! He was perfect! He was funny, kind, smart, sweet, loving, didn't mind watching chick flicks. Ugh! He was everything a girl could dream of.

"Psssh, please." I scoffed.

"Alright come on. Get your big butt up, we're going out." She demanded.

"But I don't want to." I whined.

"Come, now. Lets do our hair and makeup, call the gang, and then we're all going out."

"Gang?" I shot a brow up.

"Oh you know what I mean. Now come on. Besides, I wanna be as far as I possibly can be from that girl."

"You mean your future sister in-law?" I said sadly.

She made a gaging noise in her mouth that made me smile. "Don't ever let that come out of your mouth understand."

I laughed. "Trust me, I don't want it to."

After she managed to get my hair to agree with itself, we headed out. The sun was just starting to go down, so it was as choking as it had been. We walked along the strip feeling the little breeze that was managing to get past the buildings.

"I'm starving." Sarah pushed her sunglasses up on her head. "Wanna get a pizza?"

"Unlike you, I have to watch what I eat or I'll explode like a beluga whale." She had the metabolism of an Olympic medalist. I on the other hand, wasn't as lucky.

"One thing you should never deny yourself... is food."

We were sitting inside eating when a group if guys walked in. It was pretty common to see hot guys walking around with no shirt on, but these guys were hotter then hot.