Thirty-one

"Three weeks went by way too fast." I sighed into Tyler's shoulder. We were chilling out on the couch after another long day. Tyler and I had had a lot of fun together, and already, it was time for me to go back. My flight left to tomorrow morning at six am, which meant I had to leave the house around four or five am.

It was going to be hard for me to leave here, it was so wonderful. When I thought I would have left last week, I didn't want to, I wasn't ready to. Now I had to, and I wish I wasn't. And it wasn't just because I didn't want to face my problems back home, I just didn't want to leave yet. I was having an unbelievable time, this by far was my best vacation ever.

Never had I ever had such amazing food, never had I ever seen such beautiful architecture. Tyler and his family, with exception of his stepmother, were wonderful. They made me laugh and made me feel as if I were actually one of them. Why Tyler hated coming here was beyond me.

"I know. I wish we could just like pause time or something."

I yawned. "That would be perfect wouldn't it."

He rubbed my shoulder. "You're getting sleepy."

I suppressed another. "Nu-uh."

He chuckled. "You have to be up at the crack if dawn. I think you can afford to go to bed at eight."

"No, I want to hang out with you guys while I still can. I'll just sleep on the plane, it's a long flight anyway."

He chuckled. "Okay, if that's what you really want."

For the rest of the evening I hung out with Tyler and Sebastian and his girlfriend or whatever she was to him. We had fun roasting marshmallows and making s'mores outside in the fire pit. It was the perfect way to end my final night here.

After ten or so, we finally called it a night. I said bye to Bailey and Sebastian before heading up with Tyler. We both got into our pajamas, popped a bag of popcorn and crawled into bed.

"Okay, now say, today's a nice day." Tyler instructed with a silly grin I. His face. They tried to teach a little Italian throughout my stay here.

"Okay, um...Oggi è....una bella...giornata?" I cocked a nervous brow.

"Perfect!" He high fived my palm. We both laughed.

"People are going to be so impressed by my one and only Italian sentence." I boasted with a grin.

He laughed. "Yeah, they sure are."

I grinned and rested my head on his shoulder, he places his chin on top of my hair. I was a little sad that I would be leaving him all over again. He wouldn't becoming back for another three or four weeks, that was when school started. I had to go the rest of the summer possibly without a boyfriend, and my bestfriend. It all really sucked to even think about.

"Well, it's getting late." Tyler said quietly after a while. I was just beginning to fall asleep.

He started to leave. "No wait, stay please?" I asked quietly.

He answered me by crawling under the covers and moving closer to me. I nuzzled my face into his chest, relishing in his familiar smell.

He kissed my forehead. "I love you Mag." His voice was almost a whisper. I wasn't even sure if I'd heard him correctly, I was on the verge of sleeping. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

******

"Have everything?" Marvin asked in a sleepy voice with a smile.

I nodded. "Yeah, I think so. And sorry again you guys, you didn't all have to wake up." I looked at the rest of his family who all stood sleepy eyed in the living room.