Twenty-six

"I don't want to leave you guys yet." I hugged both Sarah and Hunter in a bear hug.

"Maggie, you're going to Italy, not prison." Sarah laughed.

"I know but, things started going so well, and I wouldn't be a good friend if I left you right now."

She rolled her eyes. "Look, of you don't get on that plane, believe me, I will."

"And don't worry about Sarah, she has a big brother for a reason." He nudged her in the side."

"Alright, hold on, let me say bye to my parents."

I sucked in a breath and went to hug them. "Mom, dad."

They both took me in their embrace. "Have fun okay." My mom requested.

"Yeah and make sure you bring us back good souvenirs, not those little cheap ones." My dad laughed. I could tell he was trying not to cry. This would be the first time I left my parents for so long without them being close by.

"I will." I kissed their cheeks and hugged then tighter before letting go.

Sarah came and wrapped her arms around me. "Have fun for the both of us."

I sighed into her hair. "I wish you were coming."

"Me too. Tell Tyler I said hey?"

I smiled and nudged her playfully, wiggling my eyebrows up and down. "Of course."

She punched me in the arm. "Weirdo."

I laughed. "You love this weirdo."

She smiled. "You bet I do. No go and kiss your boyfriend and then get your butt on that plane."

I rolled my eyes as she smacked my butt on my walk by. Hunter was waiting for me with a small smile on his face.

"Three weeks, what am I going to so for three whole weeks?" He smiled.

"Hey, I told you two." I held on to his strong arms and smiled up at him.

"Yeah well, the sooner you leave and come home, the better." He gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Hunter." I gave him a look. "Seriously, I'm gonna be gone for three weeks and all I get is a peck on the lips?"

"Your parents are standing like thirty feet away." He laughed.

"Hunter." I have him another look.

He rolled his eyes with a smile and pulled me into his arms, kissing me until I was weak in the knees. Just when he was about to pull away, I wrapped my legs around him and deepened the kiss.

He laughed. "Okay okay, Maggie. This is really awkward."

I blushed a little. "Sorry."

He kissed my forehead and smiled. "You have a plane to catch miss."

"Ugh, right. I forgot about that." I laughed.

He picked up my bags and put them on my arms, placing furry Sarah's carrier in my hand. "I love you Mary-Margret."

"I love you more." I smiled.

A guy waiting at the boarding entrance to first class took my bags and escorted me. I looked back and waived to my family as they slowly got further and further away. I had a strange sense of déjà vu as I walked. I knew from experience that being the one on the opposite side of boarding really sucked. I bot my lip and tried not to cry. Never had I been separated from my family for so long. What if I got home sick?

Oh suck it up Mary-Margret, your going to see your best friend in beautiful Italy! I took a deep breath.

I can do this.