Chapter 39

Amelia's POV:

We just finished the meeting with Kevin and the Russo brothers. They're going to start production a little bit sooner. We will start with the first few scenes in 3,5 months and a few weeks later we will be going to Atlanta for 2 months. I'm so excited, we are heading down now for our first costume fit. Apparently Lizzie and I's outfit will match a little. There have been a few rumors about me joining the MCU but they haven't got any proof yet. A soft peck on my lips is bringing me back out of my daze. I look up meeting the gaze of my girlfriend. "Hey princess." she says softly caressing my cheekbone as she cups my face. I lean into the contact humming at the feeling. "Hi angel" I reply and peck her lips. "Lizzie is waiting for you to go to the fitting." I nod and smile widely at her. "Will I see you later?" she nods and kisses the top of my head. "Yeah, we have a little date so I will pick you up at Lizzie's. Wear leggings, a shirt and take a hoodie with you." I frown a little but it quickly changes into a big smile. I bite my lower lip softly and nod at her. She softly places her thumb on my bottom lip and removes it of my grip. "Don't bite those gorgeous lips, baby. I can't wait to take you out tonight." she says against my lips. I hum and close the gap between us kissing her with so much passion. She pats my butt after we leaned back a little to break the kiss and she nods her head towards Lizzie, who is standing there with a big smirk. "Go now princess. I will see you later." I quickly peck her lips and make my way over to Lizzie. "Don't say a thing and just move your ass." I mumble as she giggles and wraps her arm around my shoulder, bringing me closer into her side. "I won't say shit. But please warn me if you guys ever decide to do things in the trailers." I whine at her comment and my cheeks are red as fuck, making her laugh. "Stop teasing me and hurry up. I wanna see the outfit." she chuckles and we make our way over to the fitting rooms. "Hey Lizzie, and you must be Amelia right?" a woman asks and I nod feeling a bit shy with the new face. "Yeah that's me. It's nice meeting you." I greet her politely and shake her hand. "Likewise! My name is Hannah and I will be the one who designs your costumes. Please sit down and I will grab the last things I'll be needing." we both thank her and sit down on the chairs. "Hannah is great. I've been working with her for some time now. She did the other movies as well." I nod at her as I grab her hand and squeeze it a little. "U-uhm do I need to like remove all of my clothing?" I ask her softly as I'm looking down at our hands. "No it won't be necessary. You can just wear the t-shirt and jeans and she'll work around it." she taps my hand 3 times and I let out a small sigh. "Okay ladies, let's get started. Lizzie can you go first, I still have your old measurements so I only need to adjust where needed." Lizzie pecks the top of my head and squeezes my hand one last time before standing up. I watch their every movement so I can prepare myself. They're quick and now it's my turn. I take a deep breath and switch places with Lizzie. Hannah guides me through it and sometimes she asks me to readjust certain poses so she can make sure the suit will be comfortable for me. Surprisingly it didn't take as long as I thought. As Hannah noted everything she comes back with two papers and hands it out to us. "This is what we have in mind for the costumes. Lizzie yours is still the same just a little change here and there. Amelia for your outfits we will have some similarity to the black widow and the scarlet witch costumes." I look at the paper and gasp as soon as I see the outfits. They're fucking amazing. I will have a fighting suit that is a combination of black widow and scarlet witch. It's a bit tighter but fuck it looks amazing. For normal clothing it's a bit oversized but it's badass. I look up at Hannah and give her a wide smile. "Hannah these are amazing, wow. Thank you so much. I can't wait to try them on." She smiles at me as I show Lizzie the outfits. She gasps as well and smirks a little. Oh boy. "Damn Lia, someone is going to have a hard time filming." Hannah chuckles and my cheeks redden. I push her softly and pout at her. "Why are you teasing me today. I think I will just stay over at Madison's." I huff out and dramatically sit down. "Nah ah, you are not going there. You'll be alone and we both know it will take a few hours max for you to be calling me, because you're bored." I scrunch my nose knowing she's right, plus the twins are coming I can't miss out on that. "You're lucky the twins will be coming else I still would've gone to Mads." Lizzie groans as she points her finger at me. "I call dibs on you. It's my time with you." I chuckle and nod knowing I won't win. "You guys really act like sisters, it's so funny to see." Hannah says and I look down at my hands trying to hide my blush. "She's my baby sister but the twins try to steal her, it's honestly so annoying." Lizzie complains to Hannah with a chuckle. We talk a little more with Hannah and eventually Lizzie and I leave to get to my car. "See you at mine?" she asks me and I nod. "Yeah I might take a little detour since Mads asked me to call her." I get in my car while Lizzie is hesitating. "What is it Lizzie?" she looks down at me and sighs a little. "Are you sure you want to do this alone? I can pick up my car later?" I shake my head a little declining her offer. "I will be fine. She told me it's nothing big so I will be fine. See you soon okay?" she nods and kisses the top of my head. I scrunch my nose and wave her off. As I drive out of the gate I call Madison and wait for her to pick up, tapping the steering wheel with my left hand.