Chapter 32

Amelia's POV:

We just arrived at JFK waiting for our baggage. Scott and Liv have gone back since they couldn't come with us to the US. Ash and MK said they hired security for us just for tomorrow. They also send their driver to pick us up as we will meet them for dinner. The twins insisted on us staying with them so that's what we will do. Mads nudges my side as she notices our suitcases. I stand up and we both get our suitcases and make our way to the taxi section. I see this tall older man with my name on it. I wave at him and he smiles. "You must be Amelia, the twins couldn't stop talking about you. I'm George." he says as he helps us with our suitcases. "I think that's me and this is Madison. Nice to meet you. I hope they only told you the good parts." I chuckle and Mads greets him. "They speak highly of their baby sister." he winks at me and my cheeks redden at the nickname. Great even their personal driver knows it. We get in the car and are on our way to the twins. Mads is calling Nick and I'm texting Florence. Little shit is teasing me and it's hard to keep a poker face. I decide to quickly call her and I can hear the giggles as she picks up. "Someone a bit inpatient? Darling only good girls will get rewards remember?" she says her voice lower. Fuck sakes Florence. "B-Babe, that's not fair. Quit it will you? I'm with others." I tell her off as I squirm in my seat catching Mads her attention. Flo laughs and clicks with her tongue. "Too bad baby, I wanted to show you how much I missed you." a whimper leaves my mouth and my eyes widen at my actions. "Florence stop it." I hiss and clench my thighs as this stupid moron is turning me on. She chuckles and I can hear some movements. "Okay, okay but just wait till you're back with me. I missed you princess." she says and I melt at the confession. "I missed you too baby. Can't wait to see you." the car stops and I look outside. "Two days babygirl, two days." she says and my heart warms. "I will talk to you later Flossy. We arrived and I think I'm about to be sandwiched." she chuckles and as we said bye we hang up. Madison looks at me and raises her eyebrow making me a bit confused. "You guys where having fucking phone sex?" My eyes widen and I start coughing. "Hell no, what? Mads no just no." my cheeks are red and I can hear Flo her seducing low voice in my head. "You totally were, little horndog." she says with this massive smirk and exits the car making me groan out. Here comes the teasing. I get out and feel a strong grip on my arm panicking me but before I can get into a full panic attack the twins hug me tight making me sigh out in relief. "It's you." I mumble and they nod. "We missed you baby sis." MK says and I hug them tight as my heart is still racing a bit. Ash seems to notice and taps my arm 3 times making me look up with a small smile. She looks at me and I nod at her and tap her arms 3 times in return. As they let me go they hug Madison but they stay close to me after they had their creepy little twin eye talk thingy. We get in and my mouth is watering at the food. New York Pizza baby. The good stuff. They all laugh as they notice me basically drooling. "Hungry?" Ash asks and I nod eagerly. "Nothing beats new york pizza." I say and they chuckle. "Madsssyyy it's our fav." I point at the box of joe's and we both have the biggest smiles. MK kisses the top of my head as I hug her tight saying thank you over and over and Madison hugs Ash as she thanks her. We sit down and start munching the pizza's. This feels good. Back with my family. After we ate we go to the living room and I let myself fall down on their couch feeling a bit tired. It's 8 pm so we decided to watch a movie and go to bed afterwards. The twins and Madison are grabbing us drinks and some snacks for later while I quickly do some last minute checks for tomorrow. I send out the reminders for the fans when we were in Amsterdam to see if everyone can make it. I cancel our LA flight as we will fly back with the twins. I post the link for the Amsterdam photos and the fans are freaking out. Everyone thinks the album won't drop yet but it will drop this Friday, at 12 pm PST. I feel someone tap my shoulder and I look up seeing MK. "You're cute with your glasses." I scrunch my nose and she slightly gasps she walks away as I frown. Before my thoughts can get the best of me she comes back with Ash. "Aw you're so cute." she says making me furrow my eyebrows. Twins right? Ash sits down next to me with a questionable look. "Ask it" I say as I'm closing my laptop. "What happened at the car?" I sigh and start picking my fingers. "How did you notice?" I ask her my voice small. "Lia, the fear was across your face.. Did something happen?" she grabs both of my hands rubbing my knuckles. "No, I promise. Just a bit stressed and tired. Nothing happened." I lie but she quirks her eyebrow. "Not now Ash. I'm sorry but please." I look at her and she nods. "I'm here when you want to talk about it okay?" I give her a small smile and she wraps her arms around me. MK sits down next to my other side and Mads sits on the couch next to us. "Stop hogging her and let me hug my baby sister." MK whines making me chuckle. As I'm about to get up Ash her grip tightens and shakes her head. "Nope it's my time with my baby sister." too tired to fight I just let myself fall down back in her embrace. "U sure about that? Your baby sister just had phone sex." Mads says and I whip my head towards her direction. "That's not true. Madison what the fuck." I huff but the twins are looking at me with a smirk. "NO" I state and roll my eyes snuggling back against Ash. They all start laughing and teasing me. "You better sleep with one eye open miss Beer." I can hear her gulp knowing I'm not joking. "H-hey no need for the aggression. Just spilling the truth to your older sisters." I tilt my head a little and glare at her as her eyes widen making her shut up. "Damn you really spend too much time with Lizzie." MK says and I look up at her confused. "You just did the Wanda head tilt, that shit is scary." she states and shudders as a grin slowly creeps up on my face. "Good to know." I smirk and Ash shakes her head. We talk about the last few days and the listening parties, the twins can't wait to join tomorrow and to hear some snippets. After awhile the movie finishes I start yawning, looking at Madison I notice her sleepy look as well and nudge MK and Ash. "Wanna go upstairs?" MK asks me and I nod getting up but not before I hug MK. "Thank you for letting us stay here." They both smile at me. "You can always stay here." Ash says and I smile making my way over to the half sleeping brunette. "Mads, let's go to bed. It's going to be a long day tomorrow." she mumbles something I can't quite catch but she gets up and walks in a sleeping state to the bedrooms. I chuckle a little and clean some stuff before heading the same direction. "Night sisters, see you in the morning." I kiss both of their cheeks and they kiss my head.