Chapter 27

Amelia's POV:

The past few days have been good, Lizzie and Robbie insisted on me staying with them so here I'm 6 days later still with them. My stitches will be removed tomorrow. Tonight the winning contest of Madison's little listening tour will be closed. I really can't wait to pick out the winners with her. The twins sadly went back to New York much to Lizzie's amusement, this way she can get the cuddles since Robbie is with the band abroad for a writing session. I went to an AA meeting and met up with Richard and Amelia. It was nice to see them again. My ribs are still a bit blue but I got cleared for light training so Lizzie and I are training with Flo and Hails. The three of them make sure I won't do too much. Things between Flo and I are good. Tonight we are going on a date, she will pick me up at Mads. But to be honest I'm scared. "Honey, are u ready?" Lizzie's voice interrupts my thoughts making me look up at her. "Can we stay like this just a little longer?" I ask her while snuggling back against her side. She chuckles and wraps her arm around my waist holding me close. "What's up with the hugs, Lia? You are normally not this cuddly." she taps my hand and I hum. "I'm just nervous and scared.." I admit shyly. "What for? For the date?" I nod and she moves making me sit up. I look down at my hands and start picking the skin around my fingernails. Lizzie lays her hand on top of mine giving me a small smile. I sigh and start to play with the rings around her fingers. "What if she thinks I'm fucked up? What if she realizes I have too much baggage with me? I really like her Lizzie.. I don't want to mess this up. Will she leave once I told her what happened..?" Lizzie lifts my chin making me look up at her. "You're overthinking. She likes you, Amelia. Her eyes light up as soon as you're in her presence. She is a bomb of energy as soon as you're with her, and so are you. The flirting? She won't do that if she didn't want to be with you. She wants to be around you. One step at a time, sweetheart. It will be alright. She won't runaway, she'll stay by your side." She kisses the side of my head and I snuggle against her. "Thank you Lizzie, I'm sorry that I rambled." she wraps her around me and hugs me tight. "Don't apologize. You've been through a lot and you're still processing it. I'm proud of how far you've come. Now tell me, are you excited to pick out the winners?" she asks me excitedly knowing it's already hard enough to say my thoughts out loud. "I'm so excited. I can't wait to go to on this little tour. I'm so fucking proud of her and so thankful that I can be by her side for this. They might will drop the song Justin and Mads made. I hope they are happy with the end results though, they haven't heard it yet. It will be another bonus track." I share a bit nervous. Lizzie knows I've been working my ass of to produce this song with them and I didn't let anyone hear the end results besides Madisons/Justins team. Madison said she trusts me well enough for her not to know the results yet. So now she will have a bonus track that's a surprise for me and I will have one for her. "I'm sure they will love it, even though I'm slightly upset you even won't let me hear it." I give her a cheesy smile and she scrunches her nose in respond. "Sooooonn Lizzie bear, soon. Anyways let's get going before my best friend drags both of our asses with her." I chuckle and stand up. We both grab our bags and head to Lizzie's car. While Lizzie starts driving my phone rings and confused I pick it up only to see it's Ashley FaceTiming. I show Lizzie and she rolls her eyes. "They really won't let me have any sister time with you." I chuckle at her mumbling and answer the phone. "Hiiiiii our little sisters." Ash says and MK waves. "Why are you calling it's my time with Lia. You guys already have spoken to her this morning." Liz says annoyed making me giggle. The twins huff and Lizzie glares at them for a second. "We just wanted to wish our littlest baby sister a good time tonight." MK says and Ash nods excitedly. "Yeah we wanted to give her the talk you know?" Ash adds making me raise my eyebrow in confusion. "Yeah you know the have safe sex, don't moan too loud so you'll give mother over there a heart attack" MK says making me choke in my own saliva. They what now? Lizzie looks shocked and glares at her sisters. "Guys it's my first date stop, we won't do shit." I whine and all three of them raise an eyebrow. "You guys have had sexual tension for days now, don't lie to us." Lizzie says with a smirk. "ELIZABETH" I whisper yell. "See you guys will fuck asap" Ash says and I whine. "Come on three against one is not fair. One we do not have a sexual tension going on. Two AGAIN it's our first date, nothing happens on the first date. Also we'd go to her house if we wanna have sex." I mumble the last part. "What was that?"  Liz asks and I look up innocently. "What? oh you mean where I said besides flirting?" She raises her eyebrow and I smirk in response. "Okay well stay safe, have fun and have the best timeeee." the twins say and I smile at them. "Thanks guys, will talk to you." we say bye and hang up. Lizzie clears her throat and I look up. "Yes?" I say. "If you u-uhm want the house for yourself you can tell me." she says blushing. My eyes widen in shock. "LIZZIE. We will not have sex." I look outside feeling my cheeks redden at the thoughts. "Alright alright, I just wanted to let you know." she says with an amused smile. I role my eyes in response but we both end up laughing. Lizzie parks the car and we both get out. I open the door and get in. "Maaaadddss we are here." I say a little louder so she will hear me. "Finally it took you ages." she says coming from the kitchen. I open my arms to catch my best friend and we smile like crazy. "I missed you Mads." I mumble against her shoulder. "I missed you too. But come on we gotta get you ready." she kisses the top of my head and drag Lizzie and I upstairs to my room. Lizzie sits down on the bed watching us play fight.