Chapter 11

Amelia's POV":

I woke up with a heavy feeling on my chest I look down and see my girlfriend laying on top of me. I admire her features and slowly trace some shapes across her naked back. I notice the marks I left behind and I chuckle lowly she will hate me. I really need to use the bathroom so I carefully slip out underneath her and make my way over to the bathroom. After using the bathroom I make my way down stairs. After the hectic day we had we all can use a good breakfast. Knowing everyone will be sleeping for a little while longer I decided to take a run. It's currently 7am so enough time to work out. The gym is nearby so I'll be back around 9am. I left a note. grabbed my bag and my phone. Jogging to the gym I start my workout. Thankfully it's still pretty quiet here. I checked my phone for the workout schedule we all got and today I'm supposed to train core. Deciding to have a little fun with the two idiots I send them a quick chat saying their late for the training session. After an hour I start my cooling down and someone is calling me. Without looking I pick up. "Good morning this is Amelia." I reply trying not to sound out of breath. "Why do I see a ceiling?? Where are you Amelia?" I frown not recognizing the voice so I stop the treadmill and grab my phone. "Florence! What a surprise. I'm sorry I didn't know it was you who called well facetimed" I chuckle waving at the blonde. "Well after your horrible wake up call about a missing training session I wanted to yell at you but considering you look very sweaty I'll leave it for now" she chuckles. I laugh and wipe my face off. I set her down so I can change into a fresh sweater and some joggers. "Alright, alright. I just wanted to mess a little with you two. But by the look of your face you haven't started your training yet miss Pugh" I eye her up and down. She laughs nervously and I start to chuckle. "Lia that's not nice. Give me a break will you. I just got up because Billie wanted food" at the mention of Billie I smile so wide and she giggles. "Someone likes my dog huh?" I blush trying to come up with an excuse. "Okay yeah I do. She's adorable. And I guess she just makes me miss my dogs you know. I first want everything settled here before getting a dog." I reply taking of my shirt a little out of frame and switch it with the hoodie I brought. "Well you're always welcome to come and play with her or take her for walks! She will join the set too so you'll see plenty of her." she says smiling widely. "That sounds amazing, thank you Florence" I smile and grab my joggers. "Are you seriously going out like that? It's hot already and here you are in joggers and a hoodie" I stiffen a little at the idea of going out like this. Hoodie and a biker short but it still makes me feel uncomfortable especially alone. "I am cold easily okay. Just because we both are from Europe doesn't mean I can't get cold" I raise an eyebrow. We both chat a little longer until I get outside. Florence insist on me calling her Flo because it makes her feel so old if I use her full name. I have a good feeling about the both of us filming. She's going to be so much fun to be with. I walk back to Mads her place and start on making breakfast. I picked up some fresh fruits and juice so now I only need to make the pancakes.

After a little while everything is ready and I wanted to go up to wake the bitches but my sleepy girlfriend walked in and wrapped her arms around me. "Good morning Ocean eyes" I kiss the top of her head. "Morning Angel" she mumbles against my chest. I chuckle noticing she is  obviously still tired of last night. "Is someone still tired of the last night activities" I smirk and kiss her neck slowly. She softly hits me and glares at me. "Lia not here, they can walk in any moment and we both know we already will hear about it. But yes I'm still tired of the way you fucked me" she says blushing. I lift her chin and give her a kiss. "Don't pout Ashy. You're too beautiful to be pouting like that" I kiss her once more before she slaps me across my stomach. "The fuck? What was that for?" I rub the place she hit. "For marking me like a fucking vampire." I chuckle and look at her. "You loved it shut it" I playfully hit her ass and turn around to grab the last cup of coffee. Ash is mocking me behind me and I giggle about her trying to be mad. As I finished the last coffees Mads and Nick walk in. "Morning peepz" I say while setting the cup down on the table. Not hearing a reply I look up and see them well more Madison glaring at me. "uhm hi?" I say softly and sit down on the chair. "You really needed to have sex like that? Come on Lia at least made sure to be quiet" I instantly blush at her words and look over at Ash who's also blushing. "I told you to be more quiet" I hiss at her. She glares at me and just points to her neck making me shut up. I look back at my best friend and a sniggering Nick. "Nah don't look at him like that. You know if he sleeps nothing wakes him up. I almost went over to get some cuddles with you two but gosh I'm happy I didn't or I would be traumatized." she huffs sitting down. I chuckle and she gives me another glare. "Come on Mads you can't blame me. Also you're the one who wanted to us to stay plus you gave me my own room here" I tell her with a smug smile. She picks up a pancake and throws it at me. "NO I did my best on that one" I pout. We all start laughing. After we finished breakfast we cleaned everything and Ash had to leave for work. I stayed and worked in the office here. Mads and I were going later to the studio and Nick is leaving for the week to go for poker matches. I studied my lines for a while and some takes are really going to be hard. I started to look for some apartments now as well. Mads convinced me to stay here but I don't want to bother her. So for now I'll stay here and pick up my stuff at the hotel later in the afternoon. I send a few applies to some of the apartments. They're close by and also near the LA set. Everything else is already settled. I just have to look for Atlanta apartments in like 5 months so that gives me some time to settle down here. I also got a car which I can pick up on thursday. Slowly everything is becoming more and more real. A knock on the door interrupts my thoughts and makes me look up. "Hey I thought we might could go out to get some lunch? It's 3:30 and I'm getting a bit hungry." she pouts. "Yeah sounds good! Let me grab my bag and we can head out. Shall I drive?" I stand up walking after her and close the door. "Sure. I thought about going to  Craft?" I nod excitedly. "Yeeeesss it's been so long since I've eaten there. Let's goooooo" I hurry down the stairs and grab my hoodie for in case I get cold. Madison is shaking her head and smiling about my excitement. We both get in her car and I drive us over to Craft.