Chapter 24

Amelia's POV:

"Lia let's go, Mike is calling where we at." Mads says. I sigh and rise my phone to check the time. It's already 6pm and we were supposed to be there 30 mins ago. Oops. Florence softly traces my hip bone and rests her chin on my shoulder. "Care to come back later to my place and stay? Billie missed you." I tilt my head a little to look at her and smirk. "Is this your way to get me in bed?" her cheeks go red and her eyes widen. "N-no no I mean not like that." she rambles making me chuckle. I slowly cup her face and caress my thumb over her cheekbone. "I would love to. If momma bear and dear sister are willing to let me go. Else you guys can come here or to Mads. Got my own room anyways." she smiles at me and I can't help but to get lost in her eyes. I slowly lean in and feel her lean in as well. Right before I manage to close our gap, a hand collides with the back of my head. "Continue this later lovebird. We have a session." Mads says with the biggest smirk ever and the others are looking at us with amused smiles. Oh this poor girl is getting teased as soon as I'm out. "I'll call you when the coast is clear. If I were you I would leave now with me or they're going to tease the living hell out of you." I say to Flo and kiss her cheek. We both stand up and her hand is on my lower back. "I'm heading out as well. Got to feed and walk the dog. Thanks for having me, it was a pleasure." Flo says to the others and guides me by my back behind Mads. Mads is raising her eyebrow and gives me the look. She says nothing but that stupid look says enough. "Alright momma bear. I will let you know if I will come back here or will go with Mads." I say to Liz but she tilts her head. A few 'oh's' are heard and I gulp softly. "Dr Webber said a few days rest not just one day. You're staying with us." I nod as she is done talking making her smile. "Great that's settled. Let us know if we need to save you guys some dinner." she says with the biggest smile making Robbie chuckle. "Thanks Lizzie. I really could use some free days. Being with this one can be stressful." Mads jokes around and I glare at her making her laugh even harder. "yeah yeah lets pick on me. I thought we were late so let's go." I huff and feel Florence's hand slowly hold onto mine. I let a small smile show but trying to keep my poker face. "Seems like it's you who got picked on." she chuckles and I gasp offended. "Let me know how late we can come and I'll be there with our child." I smile and nod my head excitedly. She kisses my cheek and this time it's her teasing me. Her lips slowly move closer to my lips and she stays there for a few seconds before slowly removing them and looking me in the eyes. "So beautiful princess." I gulp at her low tone and my cheeks are starting to redden. "Lia comeee ooonn" Mads grabs my arm and softly pulls me with her, making the blonde chuckle as she sees me being dragged away in a flutered state that she created. Just wait for the payback. She waves at me and gets in her car. I close my eyes and compose myself before looking annoyed at my best friend. "Really? You just had to interrupt?" she smirks and I roll my eyes. "As if she won't come back later to sleep next to you." I blush instantly and push her softly. "Stop it. Mike said we are late so hurry up." she starts laughing and I roll my eyes. She is lucky I love her.

We've been in the studio for 3 hours and it's almost 9pm. The album is done but Madison decided to add one more song. They get a sneak peak during the parties and will be released as a bonus track. She has been very sneaky about it and won't let me listen to it at all. I'm wearing my airpods max while booking the hotels for Europe. For now everything is ready. Plane tickets have been booked, hotels just got confirmed. Now it's picking the winners. They have 8 more days to enter for the contest and then it's up to choose. We will pick the Europe winners first and then the States this way they still have time to arrange everything. I'm replying to some emails for Mads when I see her coming up to me signing I can take my headphones off. "It's about time I can take them off. Why won't you let me hear it?" I pout and give her the puppy eyes. "Nope you know those won't work for me. You just have to wait but I really need you for the next part. I just need you to be with me in the booth, please." she holds out her hand which I take in mine. Confused I walk with her to the booth seeing Mike smile. "You know what it is don't you?" he hums and I just roll my eyes but wince once I feel the pressure of the stupid stitches. "I'm giving you a pair of airpods that are connected to my phone and you need to put your headphones over it and connect it with your phone. I really don't want you to hear it yet, but I just can't do this without you." Mads explains and I nod. She is nervous about something but I just can't pinpoint what. I sit down in the booth with her and she makes me turn around so I can only see Mike. She holds my hand in meanwhile and I can feel that they're playing the back track. Madison starts singing and every now and then she squeezes my hand and I squeeze hers back. After a few minutes her hand starts trembling and Mike motions to me that it's okay and I can turn around. I quickly turn towards Mads and feel her arms wrap around me. I rip the airpods out and shush her. "It's okay, I'm here, I'm with you." I mumble against her hairline but loud enough so she can understand. I'm so confused why she is having a breakdown like this but it's not the time to ask her. Mike comes in the booth and tells us, well more me. That it's all recorded and it's perfect. He got it all saved and it will be ready to drop as the bonus track. He leaves shortly after giving us some private time. Mads is still a little out of it so I decide to bring her to the couch we have in the studio. I text Nick we are still here and probably for a little while longer. I tuck her in with the blanket and wipe her tears away. "Take your time. I'm here when you're ready." she hums and I nod going back in the booth. I text Liz if she and Rob could pick me up so one of us can drive Madison back and I can go with them after that. They will show up in 25 min with the twins since they want to grab take out after. I send Flo an update and will let her know once I'm back at Liz's. I look over at Mads and she's still a little out but gives me a small smile. That's the sign I was waiting for. I sigh and crack my knuckles and start playing the piano. If she had a rough session we always do this. She sits/lays on the couch and I start to mess around with the instruments and sometimes sing as well. "Please sing something" she whispers. I nod and look over at her. "What do you want me to sing?" she gives me a small smile and I know enough. I slowly start to play the right keys and close my eyes.