Chapter 36

Amelia's POV:

Florence and I just walked with Billie, when we came back at her house we gave her some treats and went upstairs leaving Billie in the living room. Florence and I have been looking at each other the whole time during the movie and slowly her eyes got darker. I sit down on her bed looking at her as she stands in-between my legs. She cups my face and caresses my cheekbones with her thumbs. I lean into the contact, smiling as I look at her features. Her plump lips, her beautiful eyes, her cute little nose, before I can stop myself of thinking out loud I let it slip out. "You're ethereal, Florence." Her eyes turn glossy and for a moment I start to freak out afraid she thinks it's too much but I feel her soft lips against mine kissing me deeply. "It's all you princess. You're beautiful, you're incredible. I love you Amelia." she whispers the last part against my lips looking at me. My breathing hitches and I can see the panic rising in her eyes but I quickly launch myself forward capturing her lips. I slowly brush my tongue against her bottom lip asking her for entrance. She accepts as our tongues are dancing. Fireworks. That's the only way I can describe what's going through me right now. I pull her closer to me, making her sit down on my lap as I slip my hands under her shirt caressing her back and softly gripping her hip adding a little pressure. Her hands are around my neck, playing with my baby hairs. I squeeze her hipbone making her let out a small moan. I smirk as I lower my kisses to her jaw, dangerously slow I make my way to her neck a little behind her ear. I place soft open wet kisses as I'm trying to find her spot. As I go a little lower she moans out. Bingo, that's the spot. I bite her softly as my tongue soothes the place I just marked. She places two fingers underneath my chin to lift my face up, and meet her gaze. "I love you too Florence." I whisper. She smiles widely and kisses me again, her hands going to my sides as she softly pushes me down on bed. Her hands at my sides putting a little pressure, her legs on either side of me as she slowly grinds on top of me. She kisses my neck, sucking and biting a few places. Suddenly I let out a louder moan as she found my weak spot making me arch my back a little too. I tug at her shirt making her sit up kissing my lips before pulling away. "Please.." I beg her feeling desperate. "Are you sure you want this princess?" I nod but she shakes her head. "Verbal consent remember?" she says caressing my cheek. "I want to Florence, I need you, I want this, I want you, please. I promise I will tell you if I want to stop or if something is going on." she nods and takes off her shirt making me drool at the sight. She is not wearing a bra and god she's perfect. "You're so beautiful." I whisper as I can see her blush. She slowly tugs at my shirt making my breathing go a little up. She knows I'm not wearing a bra either but I'm still nervous for her reaction on the scars.. "I will be gentle Amelia I promise. Just say the word and I will stop, okay?" I nod and take my shirt off, wrapping my arms around my stomach but Florence stops me from doing. She looks down and lifts her hand towards the scars but stops to look at me. I nod as tears fill my eyes and she hesitates a little so I place her hand on it. She traces the scars and stops at the bigger one slowly lowering herself placing kisses around it and on top of it. She sits back up kissing me before looking at me. "You're so fucking gorgeous baby girl. You shouldn't be ashamed of it. You're beautiful and behind every scar is a story. Some are not meant to be shared with everyone but wear it with pride baby. I'm so so proud of you. I will show you how much I love you, how much I love your body for YOU." I give her a soft smile as she wipes away a few tears. "I love you so much Florence. Thank you for loving me and every part of me." she kisses me and slowly lowers herself leaving kisses everywhere. My neck, my collarbone, my breast, my stomach god she's teasing me. "Baby" I whine squirming underneath her. "Patience darling, patience." I gulp at her raspy low voice almost moaning as she speaks. She slips a finger under my waistband and looks up at me. "Please.." I whine and she smirks as she pulls down my pants and underwear. "Fuck me.." she says as she starts kissing my inner thighs, napping every now and then. "Florence, please." I beg her. "As you wish baby girl." after those words I entered heaven. The euphoria that's going through me right now is unbelievable. A few rounds later I flop down on Florence's bare chest, breathing heavenly. "Fuck that was" she cuts me off looking at me. "Amazing." she smiles widely and I nod kissing her lips, both moaning a little as we taste ourselves. "I'm so happy I get to call you mine and you know everything now." she cups my cheek and caresses my cheekbone with her thumb. "I'm happy too, Lia. I'm thankful you're mine and that you trust me to tell me your past." I kiss her and snuggle closer as I bury my head in her neck. "Tired darling?" she asks kissing my head. "Mhm, I just wanna stay with my moonlight forever." I mumble against her neck. I feel her smiling and her grip tightens around me. "I love you baby." I mumble closing my eyes as sleep takes me over. "I love you too babe. Sleep tight." she replies kissing my head.