Chapter 2

Amelia's POV:

After a little drive we arrive at David's house. We got out and make our way inside to find David. I nodge Mads her shoulder which made her stop walking and turning around. "David's over there, let's greet him and get ourselves something to drink." I say while looking at my best friend and her boyfriend. Nick and Madison agree and we walk towards David. It's a little bit crowded but since I know most of the people it's calming me a bit. We greeted David and we talk a bit. Mads and David are talking about god knows what while me and Nick are trying to see who makes a better drink. We talk a bit about what happened lately and fill each other in. I really missed my friends. I feel a soft pair of arms sneak up around which make me jump up and spill my drink. "Ah come on really? I was finally beating Nick. Not cool mads, not cool" I tell her pouting and quickly dry off the table. Madison and Nick are laughing and giving each other a high five, these assholes really planned this shit? jeez. "And now this is my que to leave, you both are mean." I reply still pouting. I grab the bottle of vodka and make myself a quick mix and flipped them off when walking outside in David's garden. I take a sip and frown a bit. Gosh I definitely didn't keep track of how much I poured in my drink.

"Hey stranger, I didn't know you were back in town." a soft voice says behind me. I turn around and to my surprise I see Kendall. "Hey KJ, yeah I didn't expect to be back as well, just arrived today." I reply while hugging her. "What're you doing all alone outside, loner?" she asks me while grabbing my drink and taking a sip. "Hey that's mine. Go make your own or something. But to answer your question miss I'm a party lover. I just needed a little breather you know? It was a long day and Madison and Nick ganged up on me making sure I'd lose Nick and I's cocktail competition." I reply huffing when she takes another sip. She smiles and hands me back my drink and I instantly down my drink. "Damn girl, if you wanna get all wasted I also can grab you the bottle." She says chuckling. "Ha ha, very funny. If someone won't steal my drink I wouldn't have to down it, right?" I reply while rolling my eyes. She laughs and pulls me back into a hug. "I missed you A. It's been awhile since I saw you after what happened." She says softly still holding me. I gulp feeling the memories coming back. Last time Kendall and I hang out some things happened but we talked about it after some time. Now everything is alright.. right? At least I hope so. I loved hanging out with her it's just fucked with what happened but she said we are okay, I should believe her right? She wouldn't tell me we are okay if we weren't right? Why is my mind not giving me a break. I can't use this right now. I need to focus on work. I just need to push it aside. It's not like she's here, right? She's nowhere near and it will all be fine. "Lia, Amelia are you with me?" I hear a voice ask me. I blink a couple of times feeling a hand on my cheek making me pull backwards. "Hey it's me, Kendall. I'm here we are outside at David's." Kendall says looking at me. I smile before giving her a hug "I'm okay sorry just started to think. I didn't mean to ignore you, I'm sorry." I ramble while sitting down on the lounge set. Kendall sits next to me and grabs my hand rubbing small circles over my knuckles. I smile looking at her and resting my head on top of her shoulder. "If you wanna talk about it I'm here. I ain't going nowhere. I didn't mean to give you back some memories you probably rather forget about. But please know it wasn't your fault and we are okay." She says and kisses the top of my head.

Kendall and I are catching up and laughing. The door of the patio opens and we both turn around to see a worried looking Madison. After we made eye contact she runs straight forward and throws herself on top of me. "I was fucking scared you dibshit. I thought you left or something happened. Are you okay?? Did she hurt you? Do I need to fight her?" Madison asks me holding my cheek and looking me up and down probably to check any possible injuries. "Relax you psycho. I'm fine nothing happened. I just wanted to get a breather after you and Nick ganged up on me. It got a bit too loud in there nothing else. And no Kendall saw me and we talked about everything before you rudely interrupted our gossip." I reply smirking knowing she wants the gossip. "GOSSIP?! Tell me, NOW." Madison says while making herself comfortable next to me. Kendall laughs and looks at the both of us shaking her head. "You two are still chaos and chaos, huh? It hasn't even been that long since we hanged out but I feel like really nothing will ever change between you two. Also Mads really? fighting me? You know I wouldn't ever hurt Amelia on purpose. You on the other hand.... I heard about the distraction you did to make sure she lost to Nick." Kendall replies while laying her head on my shoulder. "Hey scooch, that's my bestie not yours." Mads tells Kendall while trying to push her off of me. I laugh and tackle her back next to me and rest my head on her shoulder. "Happy now? You can rest your head on top of mine and Kendall can just use my shoulder." I tell her. We all laugh and enjoy this moment before we all head back inside to do some games.

We are playing some beer pong. Kendall and I teamed up against Madison and Nick. We are currently winning, we just need the last 2 cups and then we win. We started playing with a few groups and slowly made our way to smaller groups. I'm pretty intoxicated at the moment. Heck, we all are. Madison is pouting since we are winning and Nick is trying to distract me. I throw and the ball hit the cup, it goes back once again and it goes straight into the cup. Kendall is gonna make the last shot... "HA GOT YA, WE WON WE WON WE WON" Kendall starts screaming and I open my eyes to see she fucking got the shot. I pull her into a hug and we jump around and having our victory dance. "And that's for ganging up on me earlier. You're lucky I love you both or else I'd have made you do a losers dance" I tell them while bowing. We play a few more rounds before saying goodbye to all of our friends. Kendall and I hug one last time and she told me she will call or text me tomorrow so we can hang out soon.

We arrive back at Madison and Nick's place and the three of us stumble inside. Mads and I did our night routine and we watched a little bit of TV before we all headed to bed. I enter the guest room or well my room and I smile after seeing a little card and photo frame on my nightstand. "Welcome back, basically this is just your room so I had this little present for you for when you'll be back here. It's our first pic on my tour a few years ago. I knew from that moment we would be close. I'm very thankful and grateful to be able to call you one of my best friends. You mean everything to me even if you're unsure yourself. I'll always remind you of that. I love you and welcome home. Lots of love your best friend M." I tear up after reading and place it back on the nightstand. I grab the photo frame and look at our very first picture together. I giggle lightly remembering this day as it was yesterday. I would have never expected that after meeting her there it wouldn't be the last time. It was my first year as tour manager/PA and it was my first time working for a bigger artist. Madison has given me the best time ever and we worked together ever since then. I've been working a few times in the US as well but only with a maximum of 3 months. It was hard to get a different visa so we sticked to the 3 months. Ever since then I've been working with multiple artists in Europe and sometimes the USA. If you'd have told me a few months ago this might will all change if Marvel wants me after the meeting, I'd have called you crazy. But looking at it now it starts to become more and more real and it scares me but also excites me. I can't wait for this journey. It will be kinda sad touring life is gonna be over and I definitely will miss working with some artists. But this is something I've dreamed of for so long but never admitted. The only ones who knew about me wanting to act are Vic and Mads. "One step at a time" I tell myself while placing the photo frame back and turning on blue star projector. I snuggle deep into my bed and close my eyes. My phone rings a few times but I decide to ignore it. After a few more minutes I hear my phone buzzing so I sigh and grab my phone to check. "Stupid time difference, I forgot to turn on sleeping mode" I mumble while unlocking my phone. 4 missed calls from an unknown number. And two text messages of that same number. I sigh and open it. Gosh I wish I hadn't not now at least.

"Hey.. I heard your back in town.. Could you please meet up with me? We need to talk... I miss you A, I miss you so much. Please give me a chance to explain, please. I still love you.. I haven't stopped not ever.. I'm sorry to send this at this time but please Lia.. Please text me back and meet up with me? I'll wait for you.

I'm sorry xx ur taco. "

2:49am and this one text message will let my mind wonder the whole goddamn night. Fuck sakes. Why did she had to text me? Why now? What took her so long? Was it ever real or all just lies? "ur taco" I miss her, so bad. Shall I give her this chance? She deserves one.. Before I know it I grab my phone and text her back. "Text me tomorrow with a location and a time. Preferable later on the day. You got one shot." I hit send and turn off my phone. I sigh deeply and rub my temples in a hope of calming myself down. Who am I lying to? This shit won't fucking calm me down. I can't fucking do this. I groan and get up. I make my way to the living room and put on the TV. I make sure to turn down the volume so Madison and Nick won't wake up. I am watching Lucifer and see the time slowly going by. I rest my eyes for a second in a hope to relieve some pressure of the headache. I lay down on my side pulling my legs closer to my chest. I finally drift off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

Kendall is in the house and some mysterious woman "ur taco"....

Please leave by some tips/ideas!