𝙵𝙸𝙽

*beep beep beep beep*

*SMASH*

A Pak leg destroyed the brand new alarm clock...A black haired man now groaned cuddling with his alien who nuzzled into his neck.

...Zim and Dib were their names...

Dib groaned as his blue eyes opener. He looked at Zim who snored softly. Dib kissed his forehead and massaged his antennas making him purr.
"Zim... hey wake up....we have work"
Mumbled Dib with a bit closed eyes as Zim hummed now sitting up slowly. "Whyyy" he groaned as Dib kissed him making Zim kiss back softly.

Dib started kissing his neck which had barely new marks from yesterday. Zim blushed as he put his chin on Dib's head. The boy now hid his face in Zim's chest which made the irken groan now. "No don't go to sleep stinky we have an announcement..." Whined Zim as Dib growled.

"God...why..."
He mumbled sitting up as Zim now stood up getting clothes. He threw some at Dib and began putting some on. The boy watched with a smirk. "You didn't have enough of me yesterday?" Asked Zim biting his lip a bit as Dib now stood up and jumped off the levitating blue bed with a smirk.

They had a new room which was larger and had a huge blue bed and a huge wardrobe and a TV.
Like in Zim's dream.

Dib grabbed Zim's waist now pulling the irken to himself who now pulled his sport's bra a bit down. Zim nuzzled into his taller's neck as Dib sighed.

"Come on...I have to put on the fucking suit too" mumbled Zim as Dib wheezed. "You really have to?" Asked Dib as Zim nodded knowing it's a tradition however he can always take it off when he'll be done with the announcement.

"Ugh why is it so hard to wear?"
Asked Zim now seeing how the suit makes him taller however it did slim his waist to a dangerous level. Dib didn't really like that suit however he won't stop the traditions for now.
((Looks like this))

Dib sighed as his mate furiously fixes his waist thingy

"I hate this" mumbled Zim as Dib wheezed. "Come on let's get the shit over with" Chuckled Dib as they now went outside to see millions of being gathered in front of the big tower.

Zim and Dib lived in a giant Armada no that they build from the other ships. It's in size of Irk and Earth combined.

Zim looked at irken, meekrobs, ellurtians, and many more.
All the universe gathered around to see new Irk.

Zim took a deep breath and grabbed the microphone as some drones flew by to film him.

"Welcome to the new era!"
He shouted as the crowd cheered. Dib smiled and grabbed Zim's waist as they cheered.

...The end...
Of book 1

To be continued in book 2.