𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝚅𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚂

Gaz  arrived with a fighting look on her face , ready to beat the shit out of the Dib , because he didn't go for pizza with her. "Where's Dib?" Gaz said, making Dib come out and look at her strangely."Here.. I'm spending time with my friend?" Dib said, grimacing slightly at the word friend, but...that would soon change.the boy thought."Gaz-sister..."Zim said, looking at her now, then did something no one expected.He was kneeling with his antennae down."I'm sorry... for what happened that day... forgive me and let me rest from the guilt that haunts me."

 Said Zim something that  the irken race hadn't done in ages. He apologised. Gaz looked at him and nodded with a smile." Get up, you look stupid." She said and Irken got up and hugged her. Gaz hugged him too, and her brother was now looking at her with hatred and jealousy ."ha...ha...ha oh yeah...just some SPACE."Dib said, separating them, making Gaz laugh."Jealousy?" Gaz whispered, making Dib growl and Zim blush. Is he fighting for his attention? Thought Irken now chirping loudly making siblings look at him weirdly.

"D-don't worry about that! hehehe!" Said Zim flustered as Gaz knew what it meant.. or well she thought. Dib just shrugged it off but it sounded heavenly and cute.. " Dib we have to go " Said Gaz as Dib nod and now explained to Zim he has to leave. Gir made everybody waffles so they took them and were about to leave. "See you on Monday Zim.. " Said Dib because on Sunday he has to do homework and study , and as much as he would love to hang out with the alien .. his father forbidden him from doing so.

"See you.." Zim whispered as Dib was about to leave.. but something in irken cracked. Zim ran and jumped at Dib hugging him from behind and nuzzling his cheek in his coat while purring. Dib blushes and massaged his claws , as Gaz smirked at them. "Gayyyyy~" Said Gaz making both of them jump from each other and scream. "GAZ IM GOING TO... FUCKING" Growled Dib as his sister run laughing  as her brother ran to catch her. " I PROMISE IM GOING TO HANG OUT WITH YOU ON MONDAY , BYE ZIMM!" Yelled Dib as Zim waved at him. " BYE DIB-SHIT HUMAN !! " Screamed Zim while smirking with evil as Dib smirked at him now disappearing .

Zim sighed and went to rest on his couch while GIR went to make some tacos or god knows what. "ugh..." Groaned Zim as he heard a weird whistle now feeling something weird in his chest. "Zim?" Asked Dib as he entered his house making the irken jump and stand. "D-DIB I thought you left..?" Said Zim weirdly as Dib smiled at him . Dib now leaned at him and pinned him to the couch while smirking at him. Zim began to feel weird as he felt something in his chest and his... well .. yeah. 

"U-uh Dibb...~" Said Zim as he felt that Dib touched his lower part. " Your such a tease.." Growled Dib as he took out a knife making Zim tense up. "D-dib?" Whispered Zim as Dib pressed knife to his throat.   " Don't think I changed so quickly~" Whispered Dib as the alien now winded his eyes as he felt blood pour out of his neck..

Whispers started to kick in , in Zim's head. 

Something glitched and now Zim feels he is somewhere else. . 

what the fuck?