𝙳𝚄𝚂𝚃

"Professor Membrane!"

Said the teacher as Professor Membrane came in waving at kids making some of them scream with shock . Dib winded his eyes as his jaw dropped to the ground . Zim looked at him as the Professor looked back with worried expression .

The alien knew full well...

...what was about to happen...

"Hello there class of my son.. Hello son! " Said Professor waving at his some while smiling with excitement . Dib slapped himself because he did not believe his father was here. "daddd?" Asked Dib while he now slid down on his chair as he gripped hardly at his desk. "Professor Membrane as the man of science came here to discuss the psychology of this class! He wishes to study more of the human brain since it's one of the most important parts" Said the teacher as Dib narrowed his eyes. That was a fucking lie.

Dad knew everything about anything in humans... he must be here for another thing.. but why won't he tell the truth then? Asked himself Dib as the professor now adjusted his goggles and gloves. Zim observes the man in coat like the worst fucking nightmare.. The man surely remembers their talk at his house... fuck.. he is here because he wants to talk to Zim isn't he? Thought Zim as he also now slid down on his chair while wearing the hoodie to mask himself. Professor sighed heavily as he saw the alien do that.. but he is worried about his son's friend.. and also.. that green boy said he liked Dib... 

loved... Dib... he won't let that pass .. also the professor has hope in his soul for his son to be gay just like Gaz did. Membrane nod to himself as the lesson now began. Some kids were talking about alcoholism , bullying , depression and all that shit.  Dib was shocked at his father's appearance so all the lesson he just sat there in disbelief. "Well son.. and how about you?" Said Membrane as he asked about Dib's emotion , state and psychologic problems.. 

Dib looked at Zim as the alien looked back with sad expression. . " Well.. I guess I don't have any big emotional problems but.. " Said Dib as the professor leaned in since he usually doesn't talk to his son.  " I'm worried.. and seriously sad.. might as well call it depression and I guess a bit of insomnia ..." Explained Dib as the professor winded his eyes a bit in shock. . why haven't he told him- oh..... Hospital .. that talk about Zim... is this why..? 

Professor thought as he decided to not waste his time as he now turned his head to Zim and walked to his desk slowly . The alien saw that and hided his hands in sleeves to make sure he won't see the cuts like Keef and Zita.   "And how about you Zim?.." Asked Professor as everybody know looked at the disguised alien in a black hoodie. " Zim please take it off" Whispered the teacher as the professor looked at her angrily. " Oh no.. he can wear it if he wants to .. that is no problem " Said Membrane as the woman now sat on her chair . Zim decided to keep the hood on.

"Uh... Z-zim feels..." Tried to say Zim as Professor looked at him with worry. " . . . " Zim stares blankly at his desk trying to come out with anything that wasn't pathetic... but he couldn't so he decided... to tell a partial truth.  " Zim feels sad and guilty .." Explained alien as Dib looked at him  with sadness . " A-and.. t-tired" Said in a shaky voice Irken as Professor's eyes shook his head slowly. " I am just...s-so... *hic* .. t-tired... " Explained Zim as his tears started to fall down. everybody now winded their eyes as some of them saw Zim  cry  for the first time. 

"And hurt... it hurt's Zim.. even though it's part of me... I just... want to... doom myself" Said Zim as he gripped at the desk while his tears fallen down. Professor was now in shock at what he has heard.. This child is suicidal .. Thought Membrane as he crouched in front of the alien. " Zim.. what you just said is.. really unhealthy... " Explained Professor as Zim shook his head. "What more can I feel?... Everything I did... I did for them and now I did for him... and I hurt him...And now I hurt myself .. but I deserve it " Said Zim as Dib looked at the alien with worry , concern and mostly shock... he did not know about this.