𝙴𝙼𝙾𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

!long chapter!

After the robot found the alien, who was laughing and started slashing his hands with his claws, he quickly tried to stop him. however, the process took traumatic minutes. Zim urged Gir to leave him alone, because he thought he deserved the scars. The computer then tried to catch its master with the cables, but the irken escaped into the room and then, for several hours, quietly cried.. 

Until it was dark.

 Zim lay on his nest, which was a patchwork of pillows and quilts with a pouffe. It was convenient for the alien. But the comfort faded as Zim began to hear the whispers again. "hngh... w-what?..." Zim mumbled as he stood up and then grabbed his antennae widening his eyes. After a second , the black pieces also joined with smiles , chanting : 

"Revenge, Revenge, Revenge" All the time.

 "S-STOP THIS , NO, SHUT UP, I ORDER YOU!" Zim shouted, getting up and trying to hit the piece, but his fist flew through it and hit the wall. "UGH.. SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!" Irken screamed, now weeping with pain in his chest. 

This is torture. 

"STOP! STOP DOING THIS!" Zim begged, dropping to his knees, covering his antennae as the voices started to get louder. *LIAR, REVENGE* ..."ZIM DOESN'T LIE, STOP!!" Shouted irken, who now cries in desperation. 

"MASTAH WHAT'S GOING ON!?" Gir shouted running into the room. The truth was this: There was no one in the irken's room, there was silence at night, and the only thing that could be heard was the alien's pleas and a loud bang on the wall. The bang woke the computer and GIR from sleep mode. The robot only looked around the room, seeing the destruction, i.e. only this big hole in the wall. But what GIR was most concerned about was Zim right now. 

"MASTER! PLEASE DON'T CRY!" Said the robot quickly hugging the irken, which was breathing loudly still holding its hearing organs. "SHUT UP YOU FOOLs!" Irken screamed crying, and GIR also cried. "PLEASE WAKE UP!!" GIR shouted. Let's be honest, even a chaotic robot like GIR can worry about its master in distress and pain. 

And this is one of the crisis situations in my opinion.

Zim after a while saw that his servant was crying so he tried to calm down .. but the pain was stronger. "GIR.. CALL THE COMPUTER, I NEED HELP AGH..STOP THIS.. !!!" Zim screamed crying as the little twinkling lights joined the party now. Gir nodded, shouting and calling out to the computer, which immediately activated its cables. Not a minute passed and Zim found himself tangled in the cables that connected to his PAK. In the irken's eyes, the whole house was black, with only occasional white lights and red smiles. 

A real horror to our invader. 

"STOP, STOP!"..."Calm down Zim.." Said the computer now tapping into his PAK completely.When he did Zim started screaming incessantly. The screams were even heard by his neighbors, who were worried but too busy with their lives to call the police or an ambulance. Lovely neighbors. *YOU ARE AN IDIOT, HAHAHAA* Heard the irken strapped to the chair as the computer tried to detect the anomaly.

"STOP LAUGHING, I'M NOT AN IDIOT, I'M ZIM, STOP DOING THIS, STOP!!"Irken screamed in pain. This situation made even the computer, which is a machine, feel a great expression of sympathy for its master."Mastah, please calm down..!"GIR said placing his metal hand on the alien's knee."I'LL MAKE YOU WAFFFS!!"GIR shouted as he ran to the kitchen crying.But Zim couldn't hear his voice because he was still screaming.