𝙷𝙾𝙿𝙴𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝚂

After a hot night.. . .Zim grunted now opening his eyes.. he couldn't feel his hoodie.. or his pants.. forgot to get dressed? Zim rolled his hips, feeling something inside him...He looked down and saw that he was lying on... Dib. OH FUCK.

The alien gasped seeing that Dib and he had had a..interesting night yesterday. Dib grunted and opened his eyes now putting on his glasses that were lying somewhere nearby. "Well hello beautiful .. " Dib said grinning feistyly causing Zim to blush again."Dib.. t-th me.. marked. . you marked me.. "Zim said now widening his eyes as he felt the marks on his neck."You're welcome~" Dib said now hugging the alien who chirped merrily.

"Zim..you know..I have to ask you something.." Dib said now making the alien look at him hopefully. "Do you want to be.. my.. partner?" Asked the boy blushing at what Zim now squealed. "FINALLY , you mindless beast! OF COURSE!" shouted the alien now snuggling into the neck of the taller one. "Fuck you know how long I've been waiting for this!?" Dib asked rolling his eyes. "YOU?! WHAT ABOUT ME! I was getting impatient! " The alien who puffed out his cheeks shouted at him in response. " w-wait you knew I wanted to?" Asked Dib as he blushed now , while Zim rolled his eyes. " You suck at hiding your feelings for the MIGHTY ZIM!" Said the alien as Dib smirked. " Well let's say you were the one who sucked .. " Mumbled Dib as Zim blushed hardly now cuddling into his taller neck.

Both boys lay motionless now, listening to each other's light breathing. Zim finally has someone... with whom he can make love... Dib won't leave him... he'll be here... wait a minute...Zim jumped up slightly now feeling pain in his . . parts."Ghah..Dib..w-can you?"Zim mumbled, now trembling slightly as the boy set him down next to him getting out of him.Zim moaned softly now trying to get up but immediately falling down. Dib laughed softly and Zim glared at him with a bloody glare.

He summoned his PAK legs and went to get clothes. . he won't go naked.. "Where are you going?" Dib asked now getting up also what caused Zim to turn into a blueberry."U-uhm.. *hic* I have something f-for you know?"Zim said now lightly banging his head as the boy grabbed him by the waist."You don't have to be ashamed.. you enjoyed yesterday~"He said to his antenna Dib now causing Zim to shiver again with excitement."Fifth round?" ... "FIFTH?!" .. "Well, what did you beg for?~"

Dib asked with irony as the alien covered his face. "Maybe later my Tallest..." Zim said and Dib kissed him warmly. "I love it when you call me that~" Dib mumbled as he took Zim bridal style. "D-DIB!" .. "FUCK YOU'RE MINE FINALLY!" Dib shouted cheerfully and Zim chuckled. "You belong to Zim!" said the alien, who proudly raised his antennae. "More like you to me.. I won't let anyone take you from me or hurt you again, understand?" The boy said firmly, making Zim chirp again."Of course.. " He said, snuggling into the neck of his Tallest. Dib and Zim had dressed and now headed to the kitchen where Zim was now waking up the computer.

Yesterday was a dream come true.. he finally is with Dib.. Irk thank you so much for this.. thank you so much.. "Computer show me PAK's "..." Can you be quieter next time? I swear even IRK heard you screaming Dib's name." The computer said to which Dib now wheezed. Zim hissed now causing the computer to groan."Okay whatever.." The computer said as it summoned a wall of PAKs. Zim took a blue PAK marked "for Dib". The alien approached his Tallest and now looked at him nervously."D-dib.. I want you to live as long as I do.. and-and you wanted to live with me in space.. w-so would you like to...have a PAK?"Asked Zim to which the boy smiled madly.

 "FUCK... DON'T SAY IT'S FOR ME!"Dib shouted excitedly which made the alien smile."I'll have to install it for you..."... "It's .. big .. and in my color"Dib said, grinning now at the machine that would soon be part of him."Of course I want it! PAK legs, Lasers, weapons at hand!"The boy explained, to which Zim now smiled even more."The process can be painful... but it's short..." .. "If it allows me to be with you forever... then fuck it and give me the whole process"Said Dib romantically like Romeo making the irken nod."Computer, you heard him! Prepare the dissection room."Zim said, making Dib freeze."D-dissection-" Didn't finish because computer grabbed him with wires and locked him in a glass room with a.. laser or something ..