𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏𝚏

longer chapter xd

Got IDEAS

=====================

After a while, Skoodge appeared on Zim's ship. "ZIM' YOU'RE BACK!" Skoodge shouted hugging his old friend and Zim quickly hugged him back. "It's good to see you...sorry for leaving you then," Zim said slightly sad. "Don't worry about it, what's the plan?" Skoodge asked. See, Zim had already told him the whole story, and without thinking, Skoodge agreed. Many irkens are already tired of the rules on Armada.

"Good to see you, fatty," Said Tak out of the blue to which Skoodge screamed in fear. "Don't scare him yet" Zim said, to which Tak just rolled her eyes. "We're going back to Earth for my partner and we can start with the upgrades right away," Zim said as his eyes turned red with determination.

GIR watched everyone carefully, but he felt that something was wrong. "Sir," GIR said getting Zim's attention. "Yeah GIR?"  "We should check the cameras," The robot said, making Zim a bit confused "Why, " Gaz asked coming out of the restroom. "I don't know-" Zim whispered and then quickly fell silent as he felt a familiar pain in his chest.

R̶̨̧̩͚͕̪̥̦̜̥̉́̒̐ą̶͖̹̙̠̭̰͔̋̑t̸͎̩̳͍̯̣̋͗́̊̇̈͒͠͠s̷̬̯͇͈͖̺̟̘͕͠ ̸̡̧̑͝R̷̡͙̟̟̣̭̱̹̀̇̈̍̿̕ả̸̡̻̲͙̱͉̻̬͚͔́̇̄̐̏͂t̶͓̺̋̈́̏̈̌̀̊́͑͑s̷̡̪̠̗̗̤̬̮̦͙͗͋̊̑͋͗͆͗͝ ̴̯̲̼͒̾͋̿̿̽͒̒R̷̥͔͚̔͛͆̈́̓̋́ͅà̷̧͓̣̖̭̟̬̈́͂́͌̃͝ṭ̶̨̟͍̞̠͍̪̀̾̈́͘͠s̸̳̞̬̈́͗̽̀̓͠

The voices in his head spoke, making Zim quickly turn on the cameras when he saw them.

Rats

ON HIS DAMN SHIP.

"Yuck.." Zim said and the others were in fear. "OH FUCK, AWESOME!" She said yes ironically and Skoodge started to shake. The rats were disgusting. "Disgusting vile creatures.." Said Zim with pure venom in his voice while hissing. "Well, I guess I'm gonna have a change of plans.." Said our alien while thinking about killing everything on this planet... it could be a nice base... since he will be leaving Urth. "What do you mean by that?" Asked Skoodge and Tak at the same time while Gaz just sat down

Well, what do you think about trying the scythe?  Asked Voi as Zim thought about that... seems like a good idea. " Alright GIR!" Yelled Zim making him turn on his bloody mode. " Time for some training." Said Zim as his eyes turn bloody red. "Uhhh what are we supposed to do?" Asked Tak as Zim looked at them. "Grab some weapons and help me. Even though I am MAGNIFICENT I still want to do this quickly ." Said Zim as everybody did as he told.

Gir and Zim stood out of the ship now starting the war on this planet. Zim took out his scythe now smiling. I haven't done this before but it will be a blast! Thought Zim as he now hit the ground with the scythe and the ground turned pink and blew up. Everybody was shocked but luckily they stayed inside. GIR started killing half of the rats on the east, as Zim obliterated every single one on the west. 

Sooner the rest of the crew joined in and helped kill the rats. The process of cleaning out the entire planet from rats lasts at least 30 minutes. Zim smiled as he ripped out the head of the last one as red blood comes out. "Welp I guess we are done here," said Zim as he heard everyone groan and cheer in victory. "Zim you did change you are way more...strong than I thought" Said Skoodge as he seriously watched his new leader in awe. Good job kid you mastered this weapon! Can't wait to see you with Blasters.