𝙼𝙴𝙳𝙸𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

When the computer heard this, it immediately handed Zim a box of pills labeled "antidepressants" and another labeled "antipsychotics". Zim quickly went to the bathroom to take them, leaving Minimoose and the computer hoping that the pills would help.Zim slammed the door and stared blankly at his reflection."DON'T DO THIS" A voice shouted, but Zim just laughed as he cried. "ZIMM HAS ENOUGH OF YOU, IT'S OVER!" The alien shouted with determination, taking three large pills from two boxes. 

six in total.

"ZIM YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING... YOU WILL DESTROY NOT ONLY THEM BUT ALSO YOURSELF.. LISTEN I UNDERSTAND HE'S NOT LIKE RED AND PURPLE BUT STOP" A voice shouted, but Zim laughed again. "WHEN DO YOU CARE?!!" ... "SINCE ALWAYS! I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU!" Said the voice, making Zim freeze. "My name is Voi... I used to be the Greatest in Armada.. however, I discovered something monstrous... AND YOU ARE THE ONLY WHO CAN END THIS MADNESS" Said "Voi" To the irken, who just chuckled. "I don't want to hurt anyone..." Zim said looking at the reflection where he saw his red eyes.

"This way you will definitely hurt more than you think.. and it won't be up to you if you take these pills.. YOU ARE IRKEN! THEY ARE NOT AFFECTING YOU LIKE THEY SHOULD..YOU DON'T NEED TO KILL THEM! YOU JUST HAVE TO KILL THE CURRENT TALLEST!" Voi shouted, but Zim no longer listened to him and swallowed the pills causing pain in the chest."Gods in irk... take care of this soul" Said a voice that now faded.  after a few minutes the pills started working.. and reality  looked like this to Zim : everything... hurt... and he saw... 

only blood.

 Blood came from his eyes and mouth making Zim look like a fresh monster from horror... 

" Mastah?" 

Gir asked as he walked in the bathroom noticing only a giant hole in the bathroom and pool of irken blood on the floor.... Zim ran away.

Gir quickly ran to computer now screaming. " CALL MARY!" Yelled the robot making computer now shocked. " W-what happend?!" ... "MASTAH RUN AWAY !! A LOT OF BLOOD IN THE KITCHEN , CALL MARYYY!" Yelled Gir crying as computer immediately called Dib now that irken gave computer his number. 

.....

Dib meanwhile was sitting in his room reading articles about paranormal ... " Hmm wonder what Zim would like to catch with me..." Said Dib smiling at the thought of them catching paranormal together.. a dream fucking come true. Thought the boy as he heard his phone ring.. Zim?! 

Dib quickly fell down on the floor and stood up picking up the call smiling. "ZIM YOU CALLED!" Said happily Dib as now he heard some weird glitch. "uhhH"..."DIBBBB HUMANNNN" Yelled computer making Dib drop his phone on the floor but quickly crouch and pick it up. " w-WHAT HAPPEND?! Where IS ZIM!" Yelled Dib with concern as he heard minimoose and GIR cries. " HE RAN AWAY HE IS GOING CRAZY! YOU HAVE TO STOP HIM!" Yelled computer as Dib winded his eyes. 

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE IS GOING CRAZY?!" Yelled back Dib as Gaz and professor Membrane in the kitchen looked up with concern .

"HE BLEEDS HE IS HURT I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPEND.. BUT I SHOUDN'T GIVE HIM THOOSE PILLS!" ... Said computer as Dib now growled. " WHAT KIND OF FUCKING PILLS" Asked Dib as he heard glitch again. " ANTIPSYCHOTICS AND ANTIDEPRESSANTS!"...."WHAT...?! WHY WOULD YOU GIVE HIM THAT!" Yelled Dib at the verge of his fucking line.  " BECAUSE HE IS DEPRESSED AND SEES STUFF !! YOU DID NOT KNOW?!" Computer asked as Dib threw the phone at the wall and grabbed his tracking device now running from his house.