𝙿𝙴𝙰𝙲𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙽

my meme xd

===================================

The dark night has come.

 Dib was reading comics in his room while listening to the heavy rain outside the window. It was pleasant. Dib read comics about big feet ... like the kid he was a few years ago

. . .

 . . . .

 *knock, knock, knock*

 The boy heard someone banging on... the window? He had them covered with blinds, so he didn't know who and how or why. But he guessed it was Torque wanting to give him the black eye again. "Torque you fucking-.." Dib muttered as he got up and moved the blinds seeing his favorite alien... Zim. It was raining, and Zim was on fire because of the rain. 

"OH FUCK, ZIM WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN... HERE!" Dib screamed , whispering  as he opened the window and let the irken into his room. Zim fell to his knees with his disguise on him. Dib quickly fell to his knees too and took off the blanket and put it on the alien. "Zim... are you okay?..." Dib whispered because  everyone was already asleep.

 ... 

*hiC*

 He heard Dib, Zim had his head down so he couldn't see his expression. However, after a few seconds he realized that the irken was crying. "D-dib... I'm so... so sorry..." Zim said now looking tearfully in his contacts at the eyes of the taller boy. "shhhh.. calm down, I forgive you..." Said Dib not believing himself and not knowing why, but he felt it was necessary. He hugged the irken causing Zim to tense up but buried his face in the neck of the taller one who was blushing a bit but kept silent. Zim was now crying hard. "I-I didn't... I didn't mean to hurt you and her... my... my... my Tallest's... they lied to me for... so many years." Zim explained and Dib rubbed his back trying to calm him down. 

"I'm... a defect to my planet... an alien to my own planet... everyone hates me and I... I don't know what to do anymore... I want revenge, but... I thought you hated me and I wanted it. .. wanted to end it and got lost and hurt you instead of.*sniff* th-them first.. ..*hic*.." Zim explained, making Dib fill with hatred for his leaders.. how the fuck could they do this to him? "I heard them say it.. your sister wanted to tell me that and I-I.. I her... SORRY!" Zim shouted crying, and Dib only softly silenced him.

 "Don't worry, she's not angry...she knew there was something wrong with you...But I was just a fucking moron and...I didn't notice how you were suffering...I'm sorry, Zim.. sorry for being such a dick.." Said Dib as he looked the irken in his eyes while still rubbing his back. "you know... I'm also an alien to my own planet.. heh... we are not really different are we... I'm also a defect , Zim" Said Dib while Zim winded his eyes. "You... are a defect.. Dib I didn't know"...."Don't worry I accepted  it long , long time ago". Responded Dib as he laughed a bit while Zim rested his head on Dib's chest ... Dib's muscular..strong.. chest.. Zim thought as he blushed a bit and almost purred but stopped himself .