𝙵𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝚂𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂

((short chapter))

Zim and the computer started upgrading. Zim felt pain in his chest... he even screamed at times during this operation. However, he kept his stone face. After a few hours the terror ended and the irken fell asleep now with thinner, sharper, more effective PAK legs. Zim will now be able to move faster and kill an enemy instantly, as his PAK legs are also filled with poison. 

Night came..

 And Zim started hearing the voice again..The alien twisted in the nest now opening his eyes and waking up from the black space.

"Wake up Zim..."

The voice said, making Zim growl and stand up."ZIM TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE"Zim said, hissing. "That's not all you can do... you can defeat the Armada faster... even with the snap of your claws.. telekinesis is only one of your abilities .. " The voice said mysteriously which caught the irken's attention.

"I don't want to kill anyone.. yet"Zim said now feeling a pain in his chest..fuck.."Trust me, you want to kill everyone as soon as possible.. you are beyond the consequences."The voice said, making Irken cough up blood."W-WHAT?"Zim said a little louder."They betrayed me.. I wanted a better future for this universe.. and even other timelines.. I was just like you.. only I wasn't short.. but now my vision will come true ... you must start KILLING" The voice said now making the whispers join in and Zim covered his antennae.

"I DON'T WANT TO KILL THEM,AND  DEFINITELY NOT DIB-STINK " ... "Do you think he'll really fall in love with you? Even if he will.. he will betray you like my brother has betrayed me.." The voice said, making Zim hiss. "Wake up Zim.. you have to start your revenge.. you have to listen to me and start with that boy..."A voice said, but Zim hissed.

"NEVER, I ONLY MADE THIS MISTAKE ONCE, I'M NOT GOING TO MAKE IT AGAIN! AND WHAT YOU DID ARE NOT A MATTER OF ZIM! THIS IS MY LIFE... AND I WILL NOT MAKE YOUR MISTAKES, YOU.. WHOEVER YOU ARE! " Zim said making the pain subside and the whispers stop."You'll understand... you just have to learn it the way I learned... "Said the voice now leaving the irken which had uncovered its antennas.

those situations repeated all night.. irken couldn't rest.. couldn't sleep.. couldn't close his eyes for a moment. He was so tired.. and was slowly losing hope.. He even started cutting himself.. now making new wounds and scars on his wrist.. he surely needed to hide it somehow.. 

The night has ended and now the irken is getting ready for school .. 

"Mastaha! wear hOOodieee" Said Gir as he gave Zim a pink/black hoodie with his own symbol. Zim thought about his scars and decided to wear it. " Thank you Gir.. " Said Zim tiredly as he massaged his eyes. The little robot became concerned about his master.. he was so tired lately but still sometimes he kept training with the robots below... he is hunted and has a lot of bruises.. but somehow manages to hide them. Zim destroyed his uniform because he doesn't want to do anything with the Irken empire so I guess the hoodie could be nice..  To be honest the alien in that hoodie looks hot. 

...

"Nyaa!" 

Minimoose made a noise now catching attention of the alien who is shocked. " MINIMOOSE WHERE WERE YOU!!" Said Zim as he hugged the moose who cuddled back.. "Nya" .."Oh yeah.. the Europe .." Mumbled Zim.. he remembered that the sent his moose to Europe to study humans.. he thought something bad happened to it and lost hope after trying to look for him for 10 days straight.  "MOSSSEEE" Yelled Gir hugging the moose too... a family member back. And surely Zim needed a pet that can help his mental state. " How was Poland?" Asked Zim and the little moose responded with a happy squeal that meant it went good.