𝙱𝚄𝙱𝙱𝙻𝙴𝚂

((Short chapter))

Another day came quite fast. 

All the squad thought about going to the cinema for that Avatar 2 movie. Zim saw the trailer and was fascinated by the effects/lights and well pretty much everything. His sidekicks stayed with Professor this time and well siblings and the alien went to the cinema. Zim didn't pay attention to his disguise since people are dumb and they all thought it was cosplay.

They entered as Dib and Zim sat next to each other.

"This better be good Dib-shit," Said Zim hissing a bit as the boy hissed back now making the alien blush. "don't hiss. at. me" Said Dib showing his tongue as the alien put on his hoodie. ((His clothes are like the picture above , same for Dib)).

As the movie played Zim didn't understand what the fuck was going so he blabbered about how stupid it is. " WHO IS THIS ... HOOMAN THAT IS A TRAITOR.THIS.BLUE GUY HUAMAN WITH KIDS!?" Yelled/whispered Zim as the boy chuckled. " Main character?" Replied Dib as the alien groaned in annoyance. Dib gave him his popcorn and the alien took a big chunk and ate it slowly. It was salt.. but sweet food is not the only thing he can eat. . since he was on Earth for a while and .. well still didn't get the supplies from the Tallest's .. he had to eat human food.

And well.. it was delicious.

But this popcorn is well... not bad but not delicious.

Dib threw it in the air and ate it now making Zim wide-eyed. "The fuck did you just do?" Asked Zim as the boy wheezed. " Sorry, I was goofing around.." Replied Dib softly as the alien rolled his eyes now trying to do the same. But failing miserably as the popcorn got in his eye. "GAHHHHHH!" He yelled as he gripped his eye. Dib laughed crying as everybody in the cinema looked at them weirdly.

Gaz turned around and hushed them by slapping their heads.

When the movie ended Zim demanded to watch now what was interesting to the alien.

"Hmph.." Mumbled Zim as he looked at the movies that he could choose. Dib and Gaz waited for 5 minutes as the alien now giggled. " ZIM CHOOSES THIS!" He yelled showing a romance movie to which Dib now blushed like hell. " Oh hell no. I know this shit. " Said Dib to Gaz as his sister knew full well what was about to be in that movie. "Oh come on Dib. Zim wants to watch that.. eh?~" Teased Gaz as the alien now went to the room making Dib groan in embarrassment.

"Fuck..whyy"

... 

15 minutes in and well the mature scene showed up making our Dib nerd go tomato. Zim knew full well about human mating rituals but he wanted to ask Dib about it since.. well ya know.. his dream once... wHaTevER.

((Mature talk))

"Uhm Dib?.. what's this called??" Asked the alien as the boy now squealed in his coat. " It's nothing don't worry!" Mumbled Dib making the alien sad a bit that he lied. " Isn't that how you show love?" Asked Zim as Dib looked at him. " It's like.. a really big step ahead in a relationship. you do that when you trust each other and.. l-love each other much. And you want to spend the rest of your life with them.. even though some people do that just for fun.. to me it would be a pleasure and a big meaning" Said Dib as he blushed at the idea of him and Zim doing that.