𝙸𝙲𝙴

OINK

shorter chapter I don't have idea for this one :,))

===================

A few days passed and fear and tension did not disappear in Armada. 

Everyone pretends it's okay, but everyone knows it's a lie.

Tallest Purple and Red decided to continue invading planets in search of materials for better weapons, but unfortunately nothing. Purple was most consumed by fear and knew it was over for them. Zim has proven for many years that he is the most dangerous irken.

Purple knew Zim was coming soon. But the worst thing is that they don't know when... maybe there are even a few galaxies nearby. Everyone knew they were dead. Red pretended that Zim was still weak and naive, but you know how it is.

Purple was now sitting in his room and thinking about how to survive. If they notify the Greatest's, they will die anyway because of breaking any laws. If they run away, Zim will find them anyway thanks to Control Brains. If they fight, they will lose because Zim has a powerful army and possesses Tallest's and Greatest abilities...

 The only solution seems to be to apologise and pray for mercy... but that won't happen.

Zim is determined to kill him and Red. And he will. Purple now felt tears gathering in his eyes and slowly flowing down his cheeks. They should never do that. He can feel his sins creeping up his back.

*Knock Knock*

He heard now as he turned towards the door. "Pur are you okay?" Red asked what Purple felt like a hidden grudge.

After the whole cover-up situation, Purple distanced himself from his friend. He knew they could have ended it much sooner and maybe the situation could have been smoothed out... bullshit. Red tried to maintain good contact with him, but Purple did not want to talk to him. It's all a big failure.

"Purple please answer..." Red said in a gentle voice and Purple sighed. "Yes... everything is fully functional." Said irken who now brought his knees closer to his chin. "I know you're lying.." Said Red who now entered the room. Purple looked at him knowing they had something to talk about.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

Red asked, sitting at the other end of the room on a chair so that his friend would have space and not feel attacked. "I'm not avoiding you, I'm just... I'm lost and thinking..."  Explained Purple to which Red now grunted. "Listen, we have nothing to be afraid of we have all of Irk at our command.." Red said to which Purple now looked at him annoyed.

"And Zim has Urth and Gods know what else!" Purple said a little louder, to which Red nodded. "He won't make it."

"You know that's not true... over the years he has proven how dangerous he is! Infected CB, Killed two Tallest's, Killed a chunk of Irk's population in Operation Impending Doom II, Conquered Earth by some miracle, has a mate, He's taller and stronger, CAN DO WHAT WE CAN AND EVEN MORE!" Purple screamed now standing up causing Red to get a little worried.