𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

HUEHUHUEHUEH

===================

Tak asked what Zim turned to. "Well, you haven't forgotten about our agreement? Soldiers need their ships, right? COMPUTER" Zim shouted as the computer grabbed Gaz and Tak now leading them to their ship. "In the meantime, Dib, we're going to a place near the Armada so we need to..." Continued Zim as Dib looked at him with excitement.

"Get you some disguise~"

Said Zim as Dib now winded his eyes as he felt his soul jump and scream from excitement. "NO WAY! IM GONNA BE AN IRKEN!?" He yelled as his Pak's legs were summoned making Zim laugh a bit and press a button on his mate's PAK making them go back inside. "Well of course I ZIIIM! Already made you a holo-tech." Said Zim as Dib now watched a weird necklace thing with a button.

"Wear it and uhh the button has to be on the behind way of your neck," Said Zim weirdly as Dib now wore it and pressed the button making him appear like an irken.

(((Look like this but he dose't have googles just glasses and his antennas are normal and way longer.)))

Zim looked at him with winded eyes ... everybody has a great disguise but not him ugh. "Well, how do I look space boy?" Asked Dib smirking as Zim felt like chirping. "Amazing my t-tallest!" Said Zim hiding his face in his hands as Dib laughed in his dorky way. "This is great! " Said Dib as Zim now snapped his claws making GIR appear next to him.

"Gir prepare our voot," Said Zim as GIR replied with a "YES SIR!". 

"As Zim explained to you, D.E. is a planet that holds defective Irkens. A.K.A. like me." He said Zim to which he heard his boyfriend growling. "*hic* u-uh so I'm going to fly over there and pick them all up...should be easy enough!" Zim said as he entered the ship, Dib entered with him, looking with his now blue eyes at the amazing interior. "You built it?"

"Yes yes be in amazement!" Zim said to which Dib now looked at him lovingly, making Zim calm down a bit. He really loves him. Dib sat in the chair next to Zim now examining the control panel. "Computer Launch the Ship," He said to Zim and now they both heard "Yes sir" from the ship's speaker. "COMPUTER IS IN VOOT?!" Dib shouted in surprise and Zim now chuckled a bit.

"Yeah, he can control any electronic device I want. I- uhhh what are you doing Dib-shit?" Zim asked, now watching Dib examine his tongue. "Ips' Lifek whorm!" Dib said funny making Zim laugh. "IDIOT!" Said the alien and now Dib looked at him flirtatiously, making him shut up. The ship had already taken off and they were currently in space.