𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴𝚃

Zim worked hard to upgrade his computer. 

It was probably the first time in a long time when the alien tried so hard to make something go his way. The only thing that could be seen from the dark lab room was blue and red sparks from the welding of metals. 

Zim was on the verge of madness, but he was determined to complete his biggest project yet.It's been a few hours now, and there's still a long way to go before the work is done.

"INTRUDER DETECTED"The computer said loudly, making Zim squeak in fear as he nearly dropped the screwdriver. "UGHHHHhhhh GIRRR REPLY THEM" Zim shouted to the robot, who was sitting quietly upstairs watching TV while humming a song."GIRRR!" Zim shouted again, causing Gir to sigh heavily and stand up to answer whoever knocked.

"Aww..shucks.. "The robot mumbled as he dressed in his dog suit and opened the door and looked up to see the purple-haired girl.

"Is Zim here?" She asked in a scary tone, so dark that her eyes glowed red to the robot. Gir just screamed crying , and started running in panic to the toilet to go down to the lab where Zim works. This action caused the girl to go inside the house looking around and immediately smiling at the sight of a large monitor.

She followed the robot's footsteps to the toilet , which was an elevator."no...no nno fucking way..  maybe so-" Gaz protested because she didn't want to go inside the toilet, but unfortunately she heard the voice of the robot and the alien:

"MASTAHHHH"

"GIR STOP JUMPING HERE"

And some shattering sounds after that.

Gaz sighed heavily as she entered the toilet and pressed the button to flush herself.

When she reached the lab, she was a bit surprised.It was bigger than the last time she was here. Gaz thought as she tried to find the alien."GIR, FUCK OUT"Zim shouted in a dramatic tone which made Gaz laugh. At this sound, the computer was alerted and immediately trapped the intruder in the cables."HEY YOU DAMN -"

Gaz screamed as Zim, meanwhile, came out in shock looking at the girl. "Gaz-sister? What are you doing here?!"Zim asked with shock and disbelief on his face that the scariest female in the entire universe is here. "Visit" Gaz replied looking at the alien. "and questions"She added then Zim waved his hand, causing the computer to put her on the ground.

"You shouldn't be here even though you're not The-Dib." The alien said firmly, which made the girl a little disappointed. "I brought a game and I want to stay with you for the night"Gaz said showing a plastic bag , and Zim now stared in pain. "EH?! W-WHY?!"Zim asked, shouting again. "I want to know a few things about what happened after winning the match "Gaz said and Zim now flinched.

"Eh.. of course that's what you're here for, human-worm"Zim replied sarcastically to which the girl smiled. "And I brought something sweet because you say you like it, don't ask where I got it because what I did might not be legal.. but it's the seller's fault that he left the window open"She quietly said ,  grinning maliciously.

The alien became intrigued and started sniffing with his antennae, smelling his favorite donuts."OOOOO GIVE GIVE GIVE TOO ZIMMM!~"Zim said jumping up a bit and Gaz handed him one which was immediately absorbed by the alien. "Now talk.. what happened to you then, you almost cried" Gaz said which made Zim burst out laughing.