𝙻𝙾𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙷𝙾𝙿𝙴

Dib literally flew into a tree after the alien said it. The boy coughed up a lot of blood. "Z-ZIM.. S-stop!" Dib said, clutching his stomach, which was full of pain and... bleeding.Dib was bleeding out. Zim laughed and ran quickly to the boy, now striking him with his claws. Dib tried to defend himself and punched the alien's jaw.

"STOP!" The boy screamed, not seeing the alien well because Zim broke his glasses.Zim wiped his mouth, which was now bleeding. Dib at this time moved away from the tree and spat blood on the grass. ((Like the picture above)). "You'll regret that YOU- GHHAHHH! " Zim began to scream, clutching at his chest as the voices and lights tormented him. *IDIOT, IDIOT* "AGHHHH!!" Zim screamed, Dib turned onto his back to look at the alien, who was now crying and screaming, clutching his chest. "SHUT UP, LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Irken screamed, now falling to his knees.

Dib approached the stranger, still bleeding."Z-zim what's the matter with you?!"Dib asked, putting his hand on the alien who grabbed it, crying but laughing with red eyes.Zim threw Dib against another tree and somehow nailed him to the bark, making him slightly off the ground... but he did it without touching him. Dib glowed pink."W-WHAT THE FUCK-*COUGH*"Dib coughed, kicking his legs violently to free himself.

Zim didn't know how he did it, but he didn't care and walked over to the boy, now grabbing him by the neck as he did with his sister. "You'll be regretting *hic* you ever hurt me, Dib.."Zim said sobbing slightly , and the boy's eyes widened as the alien spoke his name without any nickname.

"Zim... I... I'm sorry...for ..*cough* everything.."whispered Dib, crying slightly in pain..

. . .

"W-what...?" Zim whispered, changing the color of his eyes to pink. Tears ran down his face as he saw the boy smiling."I'm sorry..."The boy whispered again, now losing consciousness. Zim was hit by an arrow of guilt. fucking Hell, it wasn't supposed to be like this. Zim thought, now sobbing loudly through the whispers and fear for the boy.

"D-DIB..! DIB-STINK, DIB WAKE UP, ZIM IS SORRY!" The alien screamed, shaking the boy slightly as his tears fell on the boy's chest. "ZIM IS GONNA - ZIM WILL FIX YOU I PROMISE!" Zim shouted, summoning his PAK legs and picking up the boy. "I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Zim whispered now as he quickly headed home. Irken wanted to teach Dib a lesson for making fun of him for so many years... at least that's what Zim thought. But when he apologized to him... well Disney logic.

*SLAM*

"COMPUTER, SAVE HIM, PLEASE!" Zim screamed crying loudly, and the computer immediately brought up the cables in shock watching the wounds that Dib has. "W-what's up with him-" "JUST HELP HIM, PLEASE!" Zim screamed now waking up even GIR who stares at the scene in shock. "MARY?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!" GIR shouted from behind the couch. The computer quickly took Dib to the healing chamber to heal him of his wounds. The alien ran behind the cables.. he couldn't leave him now.

"COMPUTER, HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO HEAL?! IS-IS HE.." Zim screamed loudly, but the computer didn't respond, he just put Dib in some strange goo and closed the room to start the treatment. "REPLY! "..."He has lost a lot of blood, but it will take at least three days to heal." The computer said and Zim sighed and breathed deeply now sitting down on the floor.

"Thank Irk..." Zim whispered, now resting from the fear and the whispers that were now fading away. "I-I thought you wanted to kill him or worse..." Said the computer in shock at how much the boy's body is damaged. Zim just coughed and sobbed softly now burying his face in his knees. "I-I don't know what happened to me....I didn't want it to be like this- AGH I HATE MYSELF!" Zim shouted, crying loudly.