𝚂𝙴𝙴𝙳

Well, you got what you wanted.

Purple and Red stood rooted to the ground as did everyone else in the communications room.Everyone stared at the red "blocked" sign on the monitor with wide eyes.Purple knew it was going to end like this... 

he even feels a strange pain in his chest now.

They fucked up.

"R-red..." Purple whispered looking at the slightly taller one who couldn't believe what he heard. Zim became taller and almost unrecognizable in appearance.. 

And this action proved that even his character has changed. The human standing next to him was even taller than him. He was scary and it was obvious that he hated our two leaders. GIR.. was it even a GIR?!Red couldn't gather his thoughts.. did he really know!? was it all his plan!?Purple looked at the monitor again, backing away. . 

He changed the color of his eyes.. only Tallest and Greatest's can do that.. but.. he's not.. p-right? HE DID NOT HAVE ANYONE HIGH IN HIS DNA.. RIGHT?!..However, he is tall.. he can't be found in the cloning history.. his PAK is undetectable.. but I saw him fall out of the when ... tube.. when we were just smeets..it's impossible..thought Purple now running out of the room..

Announcer knows about it.. he must know about it.. WHO ELSE?! He thought again now running to his.. "room" . . . well full of monitors and all that stuff. Red meanwhile was broken and in deep fear. How could Zim ever find out..?

Did they underestimated him?

Irken's in the communicating room were filled with disbelief .. and well just like their leaders .. with F E A R. Everybody now panicked yelling around and running .. Zim was known for the most defective irken and also.. most unpredictable .. really big danger .. also he infected the Almighty Control Brains! This is not good for them.

The Empire found out about this talk in the speed of light. Literally every irken was shocked at how tall Zim is and how intimidating he was .. also the human and his robot.. same level or even bigger danger. Skoodge heard  about that from Invader Chin... he was happy that his friend was alive.. but how did he grew ? .. how did he.. became like that? .. . Tenn also found out .. as well as Tak .. everybody was filled with concern .

Announcer was in his room and awaited for the tallest.. 

Purple slammed his door open as he began explaining the whole story 

. . .

"Do you think I care?" 

Asked Announcer as Purple winded his eyes in fear . . "You were the one who made him miserable .. you with Red .. both of you made yourself millions of enemies .. even in YOUR OWN race!" Yelled the red Cyklop standing up with anger.  " To be honest . . you kind of deserve it .. YOU NEED TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE GREATEST'S! " Yelled again announcer as Purple shivered at the thought.

"N-no .. we won tons of wars! I-am sure .. we can - " Oh are you kidding me?" Cut him off Announcer as he stood now in front of him as his red eye glowed . . just like Zim's eyes when he answered them . " This is exactly what you deserve . . and I'm not gonna die from that .. DEFECT" He said now walking away as the taller followed him in despair. " WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! YOU AR EGOING TO LEAVE?!" ... " Pretty much so" Answered him now turning his face a bit to look at him with his one eye.