𝕊𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕘𝕖

!Short!

I'm just out of ideas ;_; I've been working hard on school and I died on Wattpad YOU GOTTA BELIEVE ME.

=============================================

The Armada has been fucked up for a long time.

Skoodge has been sent to many planets, but this one has kept him the longest. But before that, he was also sent back to Massive. They scanned everyone's PAK. Skoodge was full of stress as none of the guards explained why all the invaders were being investigated.

"What do you mean you can't tell?"

                                                  Asked Skoodge with a concerned expression.                                                                                                       "The Tallest's insisted on keeping it secret, and we don't know all the details about it eitherThe guards responded by looking at the little one, though a bit taller than before the invader. Skoodge is also grown up like Zim, but not as much as him on Earth. He is much shorter than Zim but has lost a few pounds. 

Skoodge worries about his friend, they were like brothers and now the tallest's banished him on urth. Skoodge learned from Teen that Zim has now become much more adult and dangerous. It filled him with fear, but also with pride.

It's good that he's changing.

"Give us your PAK."

They commanded with outstretched hands filled with cables. Skoodge gulped and handed over his PAK as his timer start counting. They've all been here, Teen, Tim, Alexovich, Chin, Dooky, El... but where is Zim? "Uh sorry but where is Zim? He's my friend" Told them Skoodge, as the guards froze. "Uhh Zim i-is your friend?" Asked the guards who knew well what Zim was like now.. everyone already knew, and those who don't know probably haven't arrived here yet.  

"Yes! I haven't seen him since his mission to Earth"   Skoodge admitted now a little embarrassed that he didn't keep in touch with his "friend". The guards were now dumbfounded. "You don't know?" one of them asked.  "Don't know what?" Skoodge asked. "Uhhh Zim and his mission.. it's a lie as you well know and now.. everyone is a little afraid that uh..." The guard continued nervously. "Revenge?" Said the guard while shrugging awkwardly making Skoodge shocked. 

"Zim? Revenge on Tallests? That doesn't sound like him, he's too loyal!" Defended him Skoodge as the guards looked at each other. "Well, he kinda.. acts different for a while now y'know ?"Said one of the guards as Skoodge felt that his timer is about to hit 0.

"Oh yeah, you are clean, here is your PAK mate." Said one of the guards giving him back his PAK as Skoodge adjusted him to his back now fully functioning. "What do you mean by I'm clean if I may ask?"  Asked Skoodge as the guards sighed. "Listen, Control Brains detected danger in one of the Invader's PAK but we don't know which one that's pretty much why are you all here but we don't know the rest. " Explained the guards as Skoodge now shivered. Danger? How? What kind? 

"Danger? I had no idea. But still, why isn't Zim here since there is some kind of danger?" Asked Skoodge as the guards began to explain. "The Tallest assumed after that incident with Control Brains that his PAK isn't any... well some form of a real BIG danger... but to be honest everyone thinks otherwise y'know?" Said the guard as he looked at the nervous irken's being examined. They don't know what's even going on.