𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴

!longer chapter!

Several hours passed. Zim Ira listened to the voice in his head and started upgrading GIR, the minimoose, and his home. The stranger had never felt such a thirst for revenge. He wasn't the only one who had been lied to.The alien has now taken care of upgrading his robot, which will soon get new weapons. . The Mini Moose has already been upgraded... creates dark matter... can summon weapons, resources and other things... is like a portable backpack... but can create things on its own. The computer helps you modernize your home.

 Gnomes are much faster now... and lasers are deadly every time... their accuracy is increased by 500 percent. Zim also repaired some parts on his Voot. However, now GIR is important... Zim thought as he turned the last screw... This must work.Zim pushed himself away from the table, first grunting slightly, then speaking loudly."GIR, report for duty" Zim said as the robot turned its eyes red. 

GIR quickly stood upright now saluting. "Yes, my tallest" GIR said in a robotic voice to which Zim smiled. "Who is our opponent?" "Tallest Red and Purple" replied the robot. "And what do we do with them?" Zim said, circling the robot looking at its now slightly taller body. "destroy, murder, deactivate" GIR replied. "Perfect... now tell me... what do we do when someone gets in our way?" Zim asked as he sat down on the moving chair. "First usually fake Negotiation, Then Destruction" said GIR to which Zim breathed a sigh of relief.. it works.

"Now tell me ... the functionality of your weapons?" ... " over 1000 percent functional." The robot replied. "And where are we?" Asked Zim what made Gir come down from the metal table. "Planet Earth... Continent America." The robot answered. "Bravo GIR! You are the perfect weapon.. you will serve me for the rest of your existence.. and only me.. if anybody tries to decode you or capture you report to me.. and destroy them." Zim said to which GIR replied 

"YES, SIR! YOU ARE MY ONLY MASTER!"The robot shouted a salute. "Rest" Zim said and the robot now returned to its blue color. "woaaahhh what happeennddd?" Said Gir as he fell down on the floor now laughing . " I upgraded you GIR .. you are now way better than any SIR unit" Said Zim as GIR looked at him happy. " YAAAYYY" Yelled Robot as he rolled around the floor. 

"....Computer " Said Zim as computer responded " Yes sir?". .. " Robots done?" Asked Zim.. you see our irken has a plan to build new robots for training since he has these " telekineses and other shit powers."Yes sir.. they are over - " Great.. take me there" Said Zim interrupting as he entered the elevator.  

"Remember these powers are hard to control when you are angry.. it's not a movie so you have to keep serious and calm when using them" Explained voice as Zim nod now entering the black/white room as over 100 robots stood still awaiting for the right command.  " Try using the telekinesis first... you might even use it on one robot.. but on the bigger things... well waste of energy.. you shall be able to do it later" Said voice as Zim now focused.

"Start the training " Said Zim loudly as computer pressed the button with his wire. Robots turned bloody red and now attacked the Irken as Zim smirked while taking out his knife of his PAK... 

((timeskip))

*CRASH* 

Zim  heard as he picked up with his power the metal shard now destroying the last robot.. Zim could stop the robots for a little amount of time with his hand.. ((kinda like 11 from stranger things bruhh xddd))  .. The alien doesn't know what he really is.. but clearly not only irken.  Zim quickly slashed the robot's head off while smiling and bleeding from his wrist.