𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠

holy shit.

Professor Membrane thought as he saw two gigantic spaceships full of aliens. Of course, Zim gave them all a disguise, but they'll soon take them off when, well... they're at his house. Skoodge who was standing with the Professor on the snowy beach patted him on his PAK now feeling that there would be a problem with...well placing the aliens.

Yes, it's Winter on Earth (Well in their country but still xd)) now and it's Christmas so it may be a bit dangerous for the irkens if they touch the snow but Zim invented an antidote and well he cured every one of allergies. Gaz and Tak in the second ship waved to Dib and Zim and the boys laughed.

"OOOOO THIS IS THIS EARTH?!!" Lard Nar shouted now as he watched the snow. The ships landed and everyone left as people, now greeting the professor. Zim came to the centre and led everyone to Membrane's house.

Dib quickly took off his disguise as Zim now massaged his forehead while listening to his allies. He had to listen about the ship functionalities and the weapons for all day.

Also at the same time Professor Membrane had to help move all the aliens inside his Lab and his house as Zim and Dib stay at the irken's base with the most important generals and all.

Tak and Gaz just went to their room now making their plans about their army and all.
Meanwhile Skoodge has been working on a new kind of weapon that is filled with water.

Dib saw that Zim is very tired and irritated so he stood up from his seat and picked up the irken placing him on his lap for comfort. Zim smiled now listening comfortably to his ally as Dib massaged his antennas.

After a while he used his PAK legs to take them to their new bedroom as Lard Nar talked about the plan for the Armada with everybody else. Dib returned his PAK legs as Zim now lied down on the bed tiredly.

The irken could feel his Tallest feeling a bit needy. "Dib...Do you want me to pleasure you?" Asked Zim as Dib wheezed now sitting with two cups of tea.

"Nah...I can see that you are tired...maybe later"..."But I know you waited long...You are much more important to me than my own being" Exhaustedly said Zim as Dib narrowed his eyes.

"It shouldn't be like that space-boy...You are the most important now...for me and for everybody else..." Explained Dib hugging Zim as the irken purred happily.

"Thank you..." mumbled Zim as Dib hugged him while he could sense the irken purring. However the boy felt something inside him...he didn't really tell Zim about that however he did feel it...but it's not relevant now.

Dib kissed Zim as the irken hummed now hiding his face in the taller's one's neck.

...

No seriously what is that?

Dib groaned as the alien now flinched and looked at him. "What's wrong?" Asked Zim as they both sat up, the boy whined as he placed his hand on his face. "Uhh...nothing it's okay" he whispered as Zim narrowed his eyes.

"I can see that something is off Dib-shit" Hissed Zim as the boy wheezed a bit. "No I'm fine don't worry" mumbled Dib as they heard someone breaking glass downstairs. They also heard a triumphal laugh from Lard Nar. "Oh for Irk's sake" Hissed Zim hitting his face a bit as Dib pulled him to his body and growled.