𝙰𝙽𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

..Meanwhile on Earth..

Dib invited Zim over to his house. The irken happily agreed to his invite and ran there as soon as he could . . Of course it happened another day after school since it's new year.  Gretchen was clingy when Dib came in .. Zim was trying to kill her a few times but Voi told him to control himself . . just wait until the nighttime . 

So now Zim is sitting in Dib's room while the taller boy is taking a shower. Zim reads another page of Dib's favorite comic .. about scp's . . or something like that. The alien could swear he saw that shy guy somewhere in the mountains .. The Irken hummed now turning on his back while looking at the celling .

Something was distracting him .. a scent .. from his .. wardrobe ? 

Zim stood up now opening Dib's wardrobe .. his shirt .. Stinks . The alien grabbed it now hissing a bit as he put it on . oversized . . He thought sniffing it with his antennas .. "He has powerful scent.. " Said Voi as Zim rolled his eyes now laying on the bed again .  

Dib meanwhile already showered himself and dressed himself in his pajamas  . . it was 19:30 anyway .. Dib left the bathroom now heading to his room as he heard his father making one of his toasts . When the boy opened his door and now got a nosebleed from the sight he met with. 

Zim was laying on his stomach reading a comic in Dib's shirt and in black shorts.. He didn't have his disguise on him .. and also no shoes or gloves .. he could see his cuts on his wrists .. and his clawed feet and fingers..

Blood dropped on the floor as Dib now hissed making the alien look at him with worry . " DIB-STINK WHAT THE HECK?!" He yelled now standing up and grabbing his cheeks while examining his nose. "Zimf Sopfh It!" He mumbled while the alien squeezed his cheeks harder. " You're bleeding." Zim growled as the boy sighed heavily.

"Im phfine!" He mumbled again as Zim huffed and letted go of his cheeks now making Dib massage them. "Why are you wearing my shirt~?" Dib asked leaning in as the irken chirped . "U-uhm .. IT'S JSUT YOUR SCENT !" Zim stuttered while looking away angrily . "My scent?~ " Dib asked flirty as he pinned the Irken down on the bed making him chirp again.

"U-uhm uhm.." Zim mumbled while blushing blue . " You look good in that" Said the boy smirking as he licked his lips now looking at the alien's exposed neck. Zim blushed now like a blueberry as he now purred . " GET OFF OF ZIM!" Yelled Irken as the boy wheezed sitting on the bed while the alien sighed in relief . . he did not wanted to go through his heat cycle again. .

"Wanna watch that movie?" Asked Dib as he grabbed a poster with title " Stranger Things" . . "Fine but it better be good!" Said Zim sitting next to Dib as the boy now turned on his laptop

. . .

It's been 30 minutes and Zim was laughing at the monsters that were in that movie. . Dib looked at Zim's antennas .. they twitched every time when he heard some loud noice... wonder if..