𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙶𝙴

That night, before going to bed, Irken installed windows in his room. Yes, Magnificent Zim decided to install windows like The-Dib's.. they look nice and now some sun is coming into his room creating a nice and friendly atmosphere. 

Now Zim wakes up from his sleep feeling the nice rays of the sun on his face. Irken stretched like a cat, purring happily for a moment, now opening his eyes and brushing his antennae lightly as cats do with their ears.. he senses. 

Blood.

 blood blood blood. 

But not irken, only human. Zim's eyes widened and he's screaming now."GIR, WHAT HAPPENED!?"For some reason Zim asked now as he fell from his nest to the floor... yet he was standing and he felt.. locked... HE COULDN'T FEEL HIS HANDS..

Zim began to shake and saw that he was locked in some strange contraption. Isolation strips. Zim recognized the place.. it's his laboratory.. but it's strange.. it's different. 

He heard laughter and looked at the blue monitor, seeing a black figure holding a syringe in his hand. "Dib..?" Zim mumbled now seeing the boy's crazy eyes."You didn't think it would change so quickly... did you?"Dib asked, and Zim just narrowed his eyes.. he didn't understand the question. "You need to wake up and start playing this game..." Said Dib walking over and grabbing him by the waist with one hand. (similar to the picture above) "D-DIB?..."Zim said now slightly moving away, but the boy's hand did not allow him to do so.

"I'm curious.. what will you do ". "Dib" said now slightly approaching the alien's mouth .. kissing him. Zim widened his eyes not knowing what was going on, but returned the kiss and grunted slightly.......

"Wake Up D̵̡̙̼̟͉̫̗̯͉̃̃̚w̴̘̝̦̹͋̋͆̔̈́͆̕̕͜q̸͓̲̰͙̥̣͎̳̀͐͝"

"EEK!" Zim squeaked once again, waking up. The alien just rubbed his eyes and scanned the room without seeing any blood or Dib. Zim touched his lips and now blushed while his antenas fell down.Zim smiled because he wished it were true. .. However, he quickly woke up and remembered their fight in the forest, causing him to feel guilty.

They have a little to explain to each other, but I'm sure everything will be okay..sure..Zim got up and went to the living room to ask the computer about his dreams.But he changed his mind because he remembered... How... did Zim pinned him to the tree without touching his smelly human worm.. strong .. body? Zim thought blushing a bit but now turning to be focused.

Zim went to the living room now turning to look at the monitor. "Computer!" Alien yelled as computer groaned now turning on from his sleep mode. "wHAAAt"..." I have questions about my... functioning " Said Zim making computer now curious and have a hint of hope. " Are you finally gonna take the pills?" Asked computer while Zim just made a "bleH!" sound that made computer's hope shatter. "No! I need to know how did I PINNED DIB-STINK TO THE TREE ... WITHOUT TOUCHING HIM!" Yelled Zim as computer now was shocked. " What? Did you use blasters or PAK legs?".." None.. he just .. glowed and seemed pinkish" Said Zim as computer now looked for answer . 

"hmm..".."what?!" Asked Zim as he now placed his claws on hips looking irritated. " Nothing just... those functions are reminding me of.. meekrobs and ellurtians ." Said computer making Zim froze. Meekrobs.. the long enemies of irkens.. and ellurtians... one of the most strongest beings in the galaxy... they can kill you just by looking at you..