𝙷𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶

The next day at school...

Dib Membrane heard yesterday from his sister what happened when she came running with a bleeding neck and bruises on her hands. Dib is furious and plans revenge on the alien. I will not have this dick beating my sister. 

Thought Dib entering the school immediately trying tracking the alien. Gaz has a day off today because dad won't let her go to school with such wounds. Dib immediately told her about the irresponsibility , and how he was right . 

But when she cried a bit the boy shot up and just helped her bandage her wrist and promised her that he shall avenge her. Gaz didn't liked that idea but she just played her game while massaging her bandaged wounds.  I will avenge you, Gaz. Dib thought as he picked up his books and prepared to fight.

 However, the boy felt fear. His sister was the toughest girl he knows and confrontation with this alien may end badly for him. However, Zim is Zim, so Dib became more confident. Suddenly, approaching the alien's locker, he noticed a yellow card with a strange handwriting that is almost impossible to read. Dib peeled off the note and read it with shock. 

"Just a taste of what I'm about to do, you human rotten pig .. Prepare for the wrath of the mighty Irken Zim =) 

~Zim "

Dib rolled his eyes, but he was a little worried, because Zim just told the boy that he  remembers the situation with his sister, which means that he must have planned it.

The boy turned to see Zim smiling at the other end of the corridor, wearing a black hood on his disguise, with his pink glowing eye through contacts. "You fucking.."Dib mumbled as he ran towards him, drawing the attention of several students. "ZIM, YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HER, DO YOU UNDERSTAND , YOU LIZARD?!" Dib shouted as he ran after the fleeing alien who was laughing loudly. Dib jumped on the hooded figure who screamed.

"FOOL, GET OFF ME!!"A boy with brown hair shouted."fuck, sorry, I thought that"I DON'T CARE WATCH WHERE YOU GO, INSANE" The kid shouted as he walked away leaving Dib in wide confusion. Where did he go? Dib thought as he got up, looking around for the alien in a hurry.

Such situations were repeated for three lessons and three breaks. The boy tried to catch the alien, but every time he was close to Zim, he disappeared without a trace. Sometimes he even disappears with a laugh, with a whistle, with the words "Stupid hooman."

 But sometimes he doesn't say anything... just looks one last time with his covered pink eye , smiling creepily. Dib had to admit that Zim had never been so good at hiding. Sometimes the boy even thought about catching him right away in class... but he got too many punishments for that. so during class all he had to do was watch Zim grin at him. 

The last lesson came in the blink of an eye, because after those three lessons, the boy just gave up chasing the alien, because it was not going anywhere. A Psychological Lesson. . worst for the boy as he is known to be crazy and mental , but they said that the teacher is nice so maybe it won't be so bad... Zim, on the other hand, had a plan .. 

he worked this topic with the computer and knew what to answer so as not to draw more attention to himself. 

You're probably asking how MAGNIFICENT ZIM avoided dib-shit. Well, Zim recently trained speed with Gir and is more agile. Oh yeah.. that filthy boy... doesn't know what's coming... And his nasty sister shouldn't trust me..The alien thought as he entered the classroom as the penultimate bell rang announcing the arrival of the psychological human female.