𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙺𝙴𝙽

Zim expected that the teacher wouldn't let him sit out the practice lesson  today, so they found some exercise shorts and an oversized t-shirt for the alien.

How magnificent.

For everyone it looked charming, but for Zim it caused merciless pain and humiliation. Today, of course, the favorite exercise of our favorite two, i.e. 

the dodgeball.

The alien, entering the large hall, already felt these human pigs fall on their faces due to the humiliation and boldness of the challenge of THE ALMIGHTY ZIM in the game "Dodgeball". However, Dib, on the other hand, felt the opposite, i.e. hits on his weak skin, and bruises, because someone from his own team would surely kick him.

Interestingly, the boy's sister also showed up at PE and was the captain. She was known for her hard and fast hits, so anyone with a bit of brains wanted to be on the team with her. And the other captain was Torque known as the one who teases everyone and hits harder even than Gaz , but slower.

The big bully.

His favorite target is Dib, and his least favorite is Zim. Well, what an unexpected observation. Why doesn't Zim have as many enemies as Dib at school?

Well Zim is known for his "skin disease" and everyone sympathizes with him or stays away from him for fear of contagion. Some dared to try to beat him, but the irken knocked them out before they could look or think about it.

The dodgeball game is the ultimate challenge for our heroes.

Or morons.

Gaz and Torque stood side by side playing rock, paper and scissors to decide who would go first. Due to the fact that Torque is an idiot, Gaz won easily and looked at everyone wondering who to choose.. 

. .

"Zim"

Gaz said in a rather scary tone , pointing her finger at the poorly disguised alien as whole class gasped. 

Everyone's eyes widened in shock, especially Dib's whom jaw dropped on the ground.

"E-EH? But-""Come here or I'll put this giant fucking ball in your empty and ANNOYING MOUTH."Gaz said which made Zim quickly stand next to her. Even the teacher was shocked by this action.

Dib was the last one to pick and landed in the Torque team, which made Gaz smile maliciously , because she has a chance to beat the shit out of The-Dib. Zim wondered why she chose him, but he didn't want to piss her off so he ignored the decision.The alien stuck out his tongue slightly as he adjusted his much too large T-shirt.

Everyone took their positions getting ready to catch the ball. 

"One , two "

The teacher was counting, for some reason it made the irken feel stressed, but he quickly shook off this feeling when he heard a whistle. Zim was first to take the ball in his claws. Smiling maliciously, he hit the first boy he met in front of him.

The second person to catch the ball was Gretchen, who tried to eliminate Gaz. However, the purple-haired girl noticed it and dodged , now laughing like a villain hitting the other one in the face with the ball.