PHASE I

"Shit"
Huffed Dib now walking out of his ship as smoke leaves from the engine. Some lasers were shot at him however he took out a gun out of his PAK and shot the enemy.

He slid behind the rock now taking out a rifle which he needed to get rid of the commander. He was given a job and he'll finish it for Zim. "YAHAHAHA!" Laughed Lard Nar who jumped at the rock as laser flew by him. "HIYA MARY!" He yelled now sitting next to him with a grin.

"You know my name is Dib, NAR!" Growled Dib as his vivid eyes flashed through the darkness. The Armada's battle field was big. However they fought on the main room where the elite got their "power ups"

Dib smirked as he took out his chains from his PAK. He grabbed few irkens and squeezed their heads making them broken and dead.

Lard Nar giggled as he now took out his sword. He yelled triumphantly as he now splashed waters at irkens and zapped them. "AYO! MARY! THE MAIN CELL!" Yelled Nar showing Dib the way to Armada's electricity station.

Their weapons power up basically.

Dib now summoned his PAK legs and quickly got there while covering himself from lasers. The whole mission was going splendid.

Lard Nar laughed as he ran after Dib. He got almost shot. "HEY! WATCH IT SUCKERS!" Yelled Nar now sliding into the room while shooting with his gun at the structure which blocked the entrance to the electric station.

Dib ran to the outpost now seeing the control panel. He smashed it with his bare fist that now bleed. He winced from the pain of his veins as they now showed. Lard Nar froze as he saw Dib's hair thingy...Duplicate...it looked like antennas.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK?!"
Asked Nar as Dib hissed. "Don't worry It's a part of my Pak i think" honestly said Dib as Nar now twitched his eye. "YOU THINK?" Asked Nar crossing his arms as the electricity went out.
Dib lit the way with his PAK legs and Lard Nar used his sword since it's bright from the electricity.

"SO WHERE NOW?!"..."We are going to the base and heal up...The biggest parts are done now all I have to do Is get with Zim on the main room and get rid of the fuckers" Explained Dib not mentioning the whole Control Brains thing.

"THIS WAS WAY EASIER THAN I THOUGHT!" Yelled Nar as they now blasted their entrance out.
Dib hissed as he felt something on his hand.
...Fur...

Dib was shocked however he breathed in and the fur disappeared. They both ran away from the Armada now using the tech to teleport to the base.
Blue light appeared and now they are standing in the healing chambers.

"Welcome Back my tallest"
Spoke one of the irkens seeing Dib. The boy wanted to say something however Lard Nar pushed him. "Yes yes Welcome to you too~" teased Nar as the irken flinched and didn't get what was happening.

"Oh fuck you silver asshole"
Hissed Dib as they now walked to the healing chambers. Dib now sat down on the chair as Ryu who was a caretaker now greeted him.

"Hello My tallest..how was the mission?" She asked worryingly as Dib smiled. "Good...where is my mate?"..."He's waiting for you in his room" explained Ryu as Dib nodded and winced from his veins. The Irken widened her eyes as she saw the blue marks.

"My tallest...is this supposed to be..."..."Do not worry...I'm fine" Assured Dib smiling gently which made the irken more calm...however. "Maybe you should inform tallest Zim...He will be worried" Whispered Ryu massaging her red ruby eyes as Dib sighed now bandaging his other arm.