𝙵𝙰𝚁𝙴𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙻

!bit shorter chapter!

Zim groaned
as he took out his knife out of the robot's chest.
The irken trained very hard for the war...they are leaving today. Zim sighed as he heard the door screech. Tak...
"Come on..."
She sighed as Zim felt his father look at him. Zim looked slightly up noticing a big shadow with purple eyes stare at him.
"Fulfill your purpose..."
Said the shadow disappearing as Zim now changed his eye color to bloody red. No take backs. Zim now went with Tak to the beach seeing his Armada...his ship...his soliders. Lard Nar watched with Skoodge the entire ships. "Wow...you did the engine fatso?" Asked Lard Nar as Skoodge glared at him.

Zim walked up to them smiling. "So...I guess this will be our first serious rodeo.." Groaned Lard Nar as Zim smirked. "Yeehaw...We'll go to my uncle first too" Hissed Zim as he went ahead now walking to the main ship. "Uncle? Who dat?" Asked Lard Nar.

"Ever heard of Rollex before?"
Asked Zim as Tak widened her eyes and Skoodge snorted a bit. "Meekrob king?!" She asked as Skoodge now chocked and Lard Nar dropped his jaw. "OKAY? HOW THE HELL DID YOU MANAGED TO BE THIS STRONG IN NOT EVEN A YEAR! SINCE YOU GOT ALL BUFF NOT SO LONG AGO!" Yelled asking Lard Nar as Zim snickered.

"Wasn't hard...just needed some sweat" Exclaimed Zim now going with them to his ship. GIR who was making sure everything was ready now looked to the side where Dib sat thinking deeply about the war. "Hiya Mary!" Greeted the robot again as Dib snorted. The boy even changed his uniform...well he had to...he wore a war uniform now...like in the future Dib episode...with the holo-tech thing from Zim.

((The uniform looks like this))

Dib fixed his blue gloves as he heard the door open

He turned around on his chair now seeing Zim smiling. "Hey Honey..." Whispered Dib gently greeting him as he stood up. Even after all this time Dib is still head taller than Zim so the irken needed to look up a bit to see Dib's face.

Zim blushed as Dib kissed his hand now grinning. "Ready?".."Now or never" Sighed Zim a bit nervous however he was determined to win. Zim gripped at the control panel as Lard Nar, Tak with Gaz and Skoodge with Professor Membrane appeared at the giant monitor next to the whole glass wall like thingy that's connected to the panel.

"WELL?! LET'S GO!" Yelled Lard Nar as Zim now grinned as his eyes flashed red. He waved his hand telling computer to start. "Yes my Tallest" Spoke computer as now the ships began launching. Zim sat down next to Dib on his chair as the boy smirked.

"This is awesome" whispered Dib excited to kick alien asses as Zim snickered. Meanwhile Professor Membrane who was being calmed by Skoodge now shook his head. "The events that occurred are...very crazy..." Whispered Membrane as Gaz wheezed a bit making Tak smile. "Don't die dad" laughed Gaz as Membrane knew full well he was capable of destroying a big chunk of enemies.