Chapter 134

Amalia POV

"Okay deep breath Amalia," I said to myself as I crossed the trailer lot to the security gates.

Luckily there weren't any large groups of fans hanging around today otherwise me going over might cause a bit of a scene, especially as I just wanted to talk to Effie.

"Hi," I waved, approaching the gate.

Effie looked up from her phone and a smile lit up her face.

"Amalia hey," she greeted, rummaging in her tote bag for something.

"Here, I got you a birthday card," she smiled handing me over a pink envelope.

"Thank you, you didn't need to do that," I said gratefully.

"It's nothing honestly," she shrugged.

"Have you been filming today?" Effie asked.

"Yeah, I had one scene before lunch. Danielle and Stef are still filming now," I told her.

"And you can't tell me anything about the storyline?" Effie said cheekily.

"No I'm sorry," I laughed, knowing I couldn't give out any spoilers.

"You're so lucky you get to hang out here," Effie sighed.

"I've spent the last two hours in our trailer doing school work though, it's not always exciting," I chuckled.

"Sure it's better than being at my school," Effie said quietly, almost under her breath.

"I don't think I'd know what to do at public school anymore," I told her.

"I wish you went to my school," she smiled hopefully.

I looked over when I realised a few other people were beginning to come up to the gates.

Taking a chance, I turned to Effie and said, "Do you want to come through, I can get you a visitor pass from security?"

"Are you serious!" Effie asked excitedly.

"Yeah, I'll give you a tour," I smiled, happy I could do this for her.

"Oh my god this is crazy," she said, following me over to the security booth.

"Hi Eric," I smiled shyly to the guard on duty.

"Sup little Savre-Spampinato," he grinned, high-fiving me.

"Wait," I said when I realised what he'd called me.

"How do you know?" I asked him.

"Danielle changed all your paperwork and details on the system. I noticed it when you signed in this morning," he explained.

"Oh right," I nodded, still in shock that my name had changed.

"Anyway, what can I do for you little lady?" Eric asked.

"Can I have a visitor pass for my..."

"My friend please," I said, taking a gamble.

"Alrighty, can you just put a few details in here please," he said, handing Effie an iPad to put her name and date of birth in.

She typed in what she needed to and handed it back to Eric.

"Here you go Miss Effie," he smiled, handing her back a visitor lanyard and badge.

"Thank you," she smiled, placing it around her neck.

"Just remember to sign out and hand it back in when you leave," Eric instructed.