Chapter 103

Amalia POV

"Did you bring the things Carla asked for Mali?" Danielle asked as Stefania drove into her usual parking space.

"It would be a little late now if she didn't bella," Stefania smirked, earning a glare from Danielle as she turned the engine off.

"I've got everything mom," I told her, not wanting to stress her out more.

"Did you finish that smoothie?" She asked, turning to look at me in the back of the car.

"Ermm yeah I did," I nodded.

"What flavour was it?" She asked raising her eyebrow suspiciously.

Damn it I thought.

Busted.

"Strawww-berryyy," I said slowly, taking a guess.

Danielle frowned.

"Mango," she said sternly.

"But nice try. Drink up," she said, moving her eyes to my backpack that she now knew contained a full smoothie.

"I will later," I said quietly, anxious about not getting to be with Stef and Danielle all day.

"Now Amalia," Danielle said.

I didn't want to make her angry so reached down to grab my bag.

"Bellina, go easy," I heard Stefania whisper.

Danielle looked back at me again and I watched as her face completely softened.

"I'm sorry bubba, I'm feeling a little anxious myself this morning," she confessed.

"It's okay, I should've drank it when you said earlier," I shrugged.

She tilted her head and looked at me sadly.

"No baby, you should drink it when you're ready. I know it's a big day for you too," she said, her hand reaching back to rest on my knee.

"I can come with you to your meeting? You know for moral support?" I said, chancing my luck.

"Not happening bambina, you have therapy," Stefania laughed lightly.

"But thank you for your offer Mali, even if you do have an ulterior motive," Dani winked.

"Message me after your meeting bellina, let me know how it goes," Stefania said, taking Danielle's other hand.

"I will my love, thanks for driving us this morning," Danielle said, leaning forward to kiss Stefania.

I looked away as mama kissed her back.

Danielle began to collect her things and climb out the car.

"Message me if you need bambina. If I'm filming, I'll reply as soon as I can. Te lo prometto," she promised me.

"Okay mama," I nodded nervously.

"Therapy will be fine bella, remember it's all going to pay off," she added.

I felt a tear escape and tried to quickly wipe it away before Stefania could see.

"No crying bambina, you've got this," she smiled softly.

"Mama will pick you up later and we can have all the snuggles si?" Stef suggested.

"Si mama," I nodded, getting ready to climb out the car.

"Ahh ahhh prima dammi un bacio bella," she said playfully.

I smiled and leant forward, kissing Stefania on the cheek.