Chapter 107

Amalia POV

"Mama look what mom's sent," I said, smiling down at my phone and getting Stefania's attention.

"Un secondo bambina," she said, drying her hands by the kitchen sink and folding the towel.

I turned my phone around to show her the picture Danielle had sent me.

-Mom 💛🌻

- A bit smaller than the one Maya drives 😅

- A bit smaller than the one Maya drives 😅. Home in an hour bubba 😘💕

"Looks like she's having a good time," mama smiled.

"She's been gone agesssss," I whined, dramatically throwing myself down on the table.

"Bambina?" Mama said seriously.

Still splayed out on the table, I tilted my head up slightly to look at her.

"What?" I asked.

"She's been gone 4 hours," Stefania laughed.

"That's ages," I replied.

"Are you this needy when I'm gone or is it just with your mommy?," she asked with a sly smile, playing the offended card.

"Nope. I'm the same. Ask mommy," I laughed, holding my arms out for her.

"Can we not even walk now?" Stefania asked, coming over to stand by my chair.

"No, I need mama," I said, fluttering my eyelashes.

"I'd say no if you weren't so cute," she smirked, bending down a little to pick me up.

"And where are we going?" She asked, holding her hands under me.

"Your bed," I said hopefully, wanting a nap.

"Ahh ahh nope allora, we already got up late," she said.

"But I want to cuddle," I pouted, sticking out my bottom lip.

"Put that lip away bella, we can still snuggle. What about the hammock? At least you'll get fresh air," she suggested.

"Okay deal," I said, kissing her nose and making her laugh.

"You're in a good mood seeing as you got your period," mama pointed out as she opened the door to the back yard, Jeff eagerly running outside ahead of us.

"Im trying to ignore that mama," I said, not wanting to focus on the pain in my stomach.

"In pain bambina?" She asked, placing me down while she adjusted the hammock slightly.

She elegantly climbed in and held out her arms to help me join her.

"My stomach is really aching," I told her.

"I've told you bella, I can only give you pain relief if you eat something and get food on your stomach. You've not had anything all day," she said seriously, manoeuvring me a little so she had access to my stomach.