Chapter 140

Stefania POV

"All finished online?" I asked Emily when she joined me in the kitchen.

"Yeah, just giving Danielle a moment to settle Amalia," she said.

"About time she's letting her, can I get you anything?" I sighed feeling relieved.

"Ice water please, it's hot out there," she chuckled.

"What's been going on with Mali then?" Emily asked as I got the jug of water out of the refrigerator.

"She's added extra classes onto her online school and changed all the payment details so that she was paying instead of Danielle. We only found out this morning but that's why she's been so busy and tired and pushing Danielle and I away," I told her, handing her the glass.

"Woahh first bit of teenage rebellion," Emily said in shock.

"Well, most teenagers would be skipping school not paying to do more," I laughed at the irony.

"But still, big secret for her to be keeping from you both," Emily said.

"Si si I know, the guilt will be what has been driving her crazy. We knew something was going on we just didn't know what," I said sadly.

"Danielle feels bad for shouting at her earlier so I'm glad Amalia's gone to her now," I added.

"Let's see if she needs anything," Emily said, picking up her water and heading back outside.

Danielle had moved over to the outdoor sofa and Emily pulled over a chair. I sat on the other end, curling my legs beneath me.

"She asleep?" I asked quietly, not fully sure as Amalia's head was turned towards Danielle boobs and chest.

"Out like a light," Danielle whispered with a nod.

"Do you want me to get you a blanket?" I asked, tilting my head down and gesturing to her being practically topless.

"In this heat?" she said dramatically.

"Nahh Emily will just have to deal with it," she laughed.

"Nothing I've not seen before," Emily joked, holding her hands up in defence.

"Mali actually asked for boob," Danielle told me proudly.

"Really?" I asked in surprise.

"Hmmm yeah, she was nervous but must've really needed the cuddle to have asked for it," Danielle explained.

"Even asleep she looks exhausted," Emily pointed out sadly.

"Bonnie had to put so much makeup under her eyes the other day when we were filming," Danielle pouted, gently stroking her finger over Amalia's cheek.

The three of us continued to talk for a while about upcoming scripts and episodes until
Amalia wriggled slightly, letting go of Danielle for a moment and moving her hand to her face. 

"Shhh bubba, shhhh," Danielle whispered, taking Mali's hand and guiding it back down to her chest.

Amalia nestled her face against Danielle, soothing herself in her sleep.

"Are you comfortable enough?" I asked Danielle.

"Yeah I'm alright, I don't want to risk moving and waking her up, she's hardly slept in days,"

"Should I cancel going out tonight?" I asked.

"No no we'll be fine. You've had this event in your diary for ages," Danielle said.

Emily left not long later and I left Amalia and Danielle outside to go and send a few emails and things before needing to get ready to go out.

Amalia POV

I woke up still in Danielle's arms and felt a little embarrassed at how I'd been sleeping on her, especially after everything that had happened this morning.

I climbed off her lap and told her I was going to see Stefania before she went out later.

Mama?" I asked quietly, popping my head around their bedroom door.

"Si bambina?" She smiled, looking up from her book.

She'd clearly been for a shower and was lay in her white bath robe with her hair damp.

"Cuddle?" I asked, bringing my hand up to my mouth nervously, wanting to make up for pushing her away too.

"Of course bella," she grinned, patting the free space beside her on the bed.

"Come to mama," she said warmly.

I hopped onto their bed and lay beside her as she instantly wrapped me up tightly in her arms.

"Everything okay?" Stefania asked, gently moving at the hair away from my face.

I nodded and tried to roll over into her chest, wanting to hide my face.

"Ahhh ahhh bambina. Talk to mama," she said, stopping me from ending up practically inside her robe.

"Mama," I whined for her, wanting to be as close as possible.

"Shhh bella, I'm here. What's going on?" She asked, allowing me to lay my head sideways on her.

"Will you be out really late tonight?" I asked, wishing she would stay home with me.

"Not too late bambina," she sighed, squeezing me close to her.

"Stay home?" I asked, looking up at her hopefully. 

"I have to go support my friend Mali, I'm sorry. I promise I won't be home too late," she said, wiping my cheek free of tears.

I nodded, knowing I was defeated.

I moved my hand inside Stef's robe.  Again, I looked up at her, silently asking for permission.

"Si bambina. It's okay," she smiled.

I settled against her again and we cuddled up for a while, both of us relaxed and calm.

"I have to get ready soon piccola," Stefania sighed, checking the time on her phone.

"Okay," I said sadly, pushing myself up off her.

"You'll have Danielle all to yourself tonight bambina," Stefania said, trying to make me feel better.

"She said we still have to talk. Is she still mad at me?" I asked.

"Are you still mad at me?" I added.

"No bambina we're not mad at you, we just wished you'd come to talk to us that's all. You know changing those details wasn't right si?" Stefania said, tucking my hair back behind my ear.

"I know," I said sadly.

"I felt guilty as soon as I did it," I confessed.

"And that guilt has had control over everything else bella. It's controlled your sleeping, you're eating, your attitude," she said lightly, tickling my tummy.

"I know I know," I giggled, pushing her hand away.

"Now can mama get ready?" She asked, leaning forward and nuzzling her nose against mine.

"Can I stay in here with you?" I asked hopefully.

"Si bella of course. You can help me pick out what I'm wearing," she smiled, climbing off the bed.

Authors note!

Had to get a short update up today because I saw that this book was on 999k reads. Soooooo close to 1 million and I can't believe it!!

Thank you so so much for all the love and support on my stories.

I love all the comments and they give me so many ideas that help me keep updating for you all.

Big big loves to you all and here if anyone ever needs to talk about anything ☺️💕