Chapter 57

Danielle POV

It was almost a week later and we were due to fly to Italy in the next few days.

"Babe?" I said, laying in bed on my side and staring at Stefania. 

"Hmm bellina?" She whispered sleepily.

"Do you think it's time we told people from work about us?" I said anxiously, chewing down on my lip.

"Why now?" She asked, waking up a little more.

"We're going to Italy in three days. People will see pictures," I said softly.

"I don't want our friends finding out after everyone else," I added, reaching my hand out and trailing my hand down Stefania's bare chest.

"We can tell them bella," Stefania smiled, resting her hand on top of mine.

"Are you sure?" I asked apprehensively.

"Si of course I am. Danielle, we were waiting because we weren't sure how things would work out. I'm pretty sure things have worked out quite well," she smirked, stretching out in the bed.

"How should we tell people?" I asked, feeling relieved that Stef was on board.

"That's up to you bellina," she said softly, twirling my hair around her finger.

"We could have everyone over for a garden party? The restrictions are lifting and we'd mainly be outside," I suggested.

"That sounds good to me," she agreed happily.

"It's kinda last minute though," I pointed out, seeing a flaw in my plan.

"Just put it out there to people and if they aren't available then I'm sure the news will get to them quickly," she laughed.

I nodded and reached over to grab my phone. I typed a quick message into the group chat and invited everyone over for tomorrow night.

Instantly, I began getting replies. People were so ready to meet up again after not seeing on another for a very long time.

"Shit!" I said suddenly.

"What is it bellina?" Stefania asked, pushing herself to sit up.

"I didn't check with Amalia and I just invited a large chunk of the cast over," I panicked, mentally face palming.

"She'll be alright bella. And if she's not, I'll take her over to my house for the evening," Stefania suggested.

"But I want you there too. That's the whole point," I sighed, sinking back into the bed pillows.

"Then you better go check with the bambina ," she laughed, pulling the covers off me.

"Hey it's cold!" I wined.

"That's because you're naked bella," she laughed, looking me up and down.

"Put your eyes back in your head Spampinato," I said playfully, climbing out of bed and throwing my pillow at her.

I quickly threw on some shorts and a cami top and left Stefania in bed.

"Knock knock," I said softly, tapping my knuckles on Mali's bedroom door.

"Come in," I heard her reply.

"Good morning my sunshine," I smiled warmly, pushing open the door to find her sat up in bed reading.

"You're awake early sweetheart," I said as I climbed into bed beside her.

She shrugged her shoulders and placed her book on the bedside table.