057. burning up

They're outside at the chateau, waiting for Sarah who told them to meet up there. They're all talking in their own little conversations.

"Hey." Sarah greets, walking out of the house. "Thanks for waiting. Um... look who decided to come home." She smiles, turning back as John B walks out of the house.

"Hey." Kie greets.

"Welcome back." Cleo says.

"Whoa!" Pope exclaims. "Good to see you, man."

"No way." Zack laughs.

"You gotta be kidding me." JJ mutters.

"I have something I want to share with you guys." Sarah says. "I can get us down to Orinoco."

"Are you serious?" Pope asks.

"Yeah." Sarah nods.

"Okay. And how's that gonna happen?" Cleo asks.

"My dad's gonna let us use the plane." Sarah says.

"Ward?" JJ asks.

"Your dad?" Pope asks.

"Yeah, right." Zack scoffs.

"Yep." Sarah says.

"Ah." JJ lets out.

"We lay low tonight, then wheels up first thing in the morning." Sarah says.

"Okay, that's a lot to process. Your dad actually helping us." Pope says.

"I talked to him. He'll do it." Sarah promises.

"So we trusting Ward now?" Cleo asks.

"Trust Sarah." Kie says.

"All right." Cleo says.

"Great. That's all I needed to hear." Pope says.

"But, wait, I also just have one more thing to say." Sarah says. "Um... since we've gotten back from the island, I've done some things that I regret. A lot." She looks over at John B.

Kie clears her throat.

"Yeah, uh..." John B clears his throat. "I feel... I feel like we've all done a thing or two that we regret." He says.

Zack elbows his brother.

"Fuck off." JJ whispers.

"I'll lock you two in a room again." Zack quietly threatens.

JJ rolls his eyes, shaking his head. His eyes land on Brooklyn who is playing with her necklace while her gaze is cast towards the ground. The blonde rocks on her feet as her thoughts travel a million miles a minute, JJ softening at the way her brows are slightly creased and she bites her lip a little, knowing she only looks like that when she's thinking too much.

"And I don't... Poguelandia, guys. It's all I've been able to think about." Sarah says. "We were all together on that island, and it was a good thing, and I don't want to ruin a good thing."

JJ looks at Brooklyn again, quickly looking away when he makes eye contact.

"And I... I just wanna know, are we still all in? Are we still all together? Because I am." Sarah states.

"You always got me." Brooklyn promises, softly smiling at her cousin. Sarah smiles, accepting the hug Brooklyn gives her.

"Yeah." Kie hugs Sarah.

"We pon road!" Cleo exclaims, the girls laughing, and Cleo hugs Sarah.

"I love you." Sarah tells her.